With more than 1.800 employees – mostly with a background in economics, mathematics, physics and computer science – we are market-leading in providing first-class IT solutions to the top companies in the investment management industry. The front to back solution, SimCorp Dimension®, is used by over 190 customers world-wide for reflecting their business processes in investment management.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will become a member of our Consulting Services with colleagues in Bad Homburg, Zurich and Vienna. You will join our front office team and use your experience from portfolio/asset management. We introduce SimCorp Dimension® at our renowned clients and extend the use of our system in their business. You play a major part in conducting successful implementation projects and in achieving high customer satisfaction.
In our unique two-month introductory program, you will be 'hands-on' in our software system: At the heart of the introduction is the three-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy, including at our headquarters in Copenhagen. Your induction will also be guided/supported by a coach.
Responsibility and role
- Responsibility for major parts of SimCorp Dimension® implementation projects: You know the customers' requirements and processes in portfolio/asset management and outline solutions for optimal use of SimCorp Dimension®.
- Close cooperation with the project manager and key role in leading projects to success.
- Key contact for our customers for all questions in connection with SimCorp Dimension®.
- Instruct and mentor less experienced colleagues on the job.Prepare requirement specifications for enhancements to our product management.
- Identify opportunities to offer tailored services beyond the project scope to our customers in your role as a trusted advisor.
- Contribute to improving best practices for implementation processes and promote topics across projects.
- Actively participate in know how exchange with colleagues on an international level.
You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. You have indepth knowledge about the business at asset managers, fund managers, insurers or banks. In addition you bring with you:
- Degree in economics, (economic) mathematics/computer science or physics
- Ideally work experience from an asset manager in front office or middle office – or you are familiar with the implementation of software which is similar to SimCorp Dimension®
- Independent and analytical way of working
- Team spirit and a talent to share your knowledge
- Strong communication and consulting skills and a high degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in German and good English skills
- Willingness to travel (usually from Monday to Wednesday or Thursday)
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level.
We offer an excellent training program including a Services Academy with tailor-made trainings for our consultants as well as mentoring programs. In addition you have the opportunity/possibility to obtain a certification in project management or as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
What makes working at SimCorp so special?
At SimCorp you work with highly skilled and helpful colleagues in a global enterprise: more than 50 nationalities in locations in more than 20 countries. Life balance is important to us: We offer individual flexibility, e.g. through home office and a sabbatical program. We maintain an informal way of communicating and take on our responsibilities with dedication, team spirit and humor. We also organize regular "Sim" activities in the field of sports, wellness, social affairs and team building.
Please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, under +49-6172-9240-39 for further information. For a more complete understanding of SimCorp's activities and corporate culture, see this video from our top management at http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp
Please send us your application online stating the desired salary and earliest possible starting date.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.