You will be working in agile development team (part of the Investment Book Of Records (IBOR) department) that is responsible for the development and test of applications in SimCorp Dimension. These applications ensure clearing and settlement of financial instruments.
- Analyze requested business features for the system in term of software development
- Estimate complexity of requested changes to be added to the product
- Implementation of requested changes as code change
- Maintain software quality level
- Ensure your code changes registered and deployed (CI/CD)
- Split requested changes as logical units of work (backlog items)
- Write unit tests to ensure quality of implemented features
You will be part of the Investment Book Of Records (IBOR) Agile Release Train – set of Scrum teams, where you have colleagues situated in both Kyiv and Copenhagen, Denmark. Furthermore, you will be part of a professional development department with 450 employees in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and England, releasing SimCorp Dimension functionality each quarter.
- Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Mathematical Finance, Computer Science or Economical Cybernetic
- Experience in some programming language (C# or functional programming languages etc)
- Familiar with popular software design patterns
- Experienced with source control systems (GIT, TFS)
- Understand basics of software deployment (CI/CD)
- Self–disciplined: able to manage tasks by priorities
- Able to work independently or as a part of a cross-location team
- Good English (level B1+ / Intermediate+) as English is our corporate language
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humor.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.