The Head of Customer Insights owns and manages our Customer Insight Data, develops our strategy urns the data into insights that have a direct business impact. With this she/he is a key contributor for us to achieve our expansion and adoption targets
SimCorp is taking its Customer Experience to the next level and will systematically help customer to be successful and achieve their goals.
As a key element in this effort, we are establishing a new Customer Insights Team. The team will own the data about the usage and adoption of our solutions by our clients and take ownership to turn the data into insights how we can improve and ensure the success of our clients, e.g. by deriving best-practices how our customers get most value of the SimCorp solutions. This work includes on-going measurement of Adoption-level with individual clients, heatmaps of customer adoption as well as developing benchmarks and other insights across the client base.
To head up the establishment and on-going leadership of the new Customer Insights Team, we are looking for a proven candidate, with deep experience in Customer Insights generation, and preferably measurement of adoption in a tech/software context.
The new Head of Customer Insights will own the strategic development of the practice and the team, as well as oversee the on-going execution of retrieving data and building insights upon it. She or he will provide the customer experience team, the go to market teams and other internal stakeholders with insights into the client base and suggestions how to improve the clients and our business.
The Head of CI will be the main SimCorp owner/expert on data about customer adoption and usage and turning this data into business insights. This includes the collection of adoption/usage data, developing benchmarks between clients, creating heatmaps about usage, adoption and expand potential in certain areas. and alike upon that, and communicating this in useful ways to customers and other key stakeholders
The successful candidate must take ownership of the CI strategy, as well as the on-going execution tasks relating to retrieving data and making useful insights across data collected
The successful candidate must combine data/CI expertise with solid business acumen, whilst understanding the customer angle of CI and provide valuable business insights to internal stake holders.
- Make CI a key discipline in SimCorp
- Drive in the hiring process of CI Team
- Design and own the CI strategy
- Provide Insights about customers to key stakeholders
- Help the go to market team to quantify the needs and expand potential in the client base
- Partner with Marketing to leverage their knowledge about data analyses and support them in running customer specific campaigns
- Refine the CI tool box and core processes setup at on-going basis
- Own the data management approach/setup relating to CI
- Help the customer teams retrieve and understand analysis results
- Build and lead the benchmarking processes
- Be a key figure in the internal and external communication (incl. Thought leadership) on CI in SimCorp context
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in the fintech industry collecting deep insights into the value customers get from using technology, ideally with data-driven Customer Insight generation
- Financial industry work-experience (advantage – not pre-requisite)
- Leadership experience - ideally having led a customer insights team
- Client relationship work experience: understanding the business value clients get and relating this to usage and adoption of technology
- Have led or been part of the process of building a customer insights framework and organization
- Software adoption analytics experience
- Done benchmarking in practice
- Data management structure/approach experience
- Hands-on/ practical AI/ML tool deployment on large data sets
- Experience in communicating CI or business insights to various audiences
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp.
Please submit your application via the website no later than 15 December 2019. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. If you have further question in regards to the job please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner.