Application deadline - 17/12/2019
We are looking for a high-caliber Senior Manager for Operational Services with responsibilities for Service Delivery and for growing SimCorp Operational Services with existing clients by actively working with the Client Experience (CX) team.
The key priority is to secure client adoption of SimCorp technology and service offerings and grow our business with clients positioning and delivering Managed Services including our hosting and cloud offerings as defined by SCDaaS within the Market Unit.
The Operational Services Manager must have a continuous focus on delivery excellence and on optimizing customer value by focusing on good service practices, optimization of customer usage of Dimension and increasing a positive customer perception of SimCorp offerings and of working with SimCorp.
You will be part of our highly successful Customer Services organization of 24 highly skilled and motivated employees. In this position you will report to the Head of Operational Services of UNM.
- Work closely with the Global Delivery Centres in capacity and delivery planning
- First local MU escalation point in the governance structure including support issues
- Secure timely quality planning and reporting locally and globally
- Ensure market unit compliance to group support standards, SLAs and contracts.
- Assist in developing the local Operational Services organization and drive continuous training/learning in the team. Ensure highest possible market relevant certification level in the team
- Ensure focus on Service Delivery Management, Delivery Excellence/SimCorp good service practices and high quality delivery standards to optimize client outcome by working both with the local and the global organization including the global SCDaaS team
- Ensure that local/global skills and capacity are balanced with existing and future customer requirements in the local MU in close collaboration with the local CX and global Operational Services teams
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives with a client adoption focus and ensure service quality improvements for clients and optimization of effort and cost of service over time
- Secure high quality in all deliverables be it local discretionary field services or multiyear Managed Services deliveries
The ideal candidate should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a high performing service organization
- Proven leadership and people skills
- Solid experience as a project manager
- Technical proficiency with good understanding of ITIL
- Team mindset
- Quality of Service mindset
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills and proven (client-)relationship builder
- A Master's degree - either commercial and/or technical;
- Results-driven, determined; and creative with a global perspective;
- Excellent collaboration skills, i.e. a 'team player' who thrives in a culturally diverse and global organization;
- Exemplary leadership style, leading by example and promoting continuous development;
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (EMEA Recruitment), telephone 0044 7738446909. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.