SimCorp is looking for a digital designer with a creative mindset who can combine creativity and technical skills to produce high-quality digital graphics that support a consistent and strong brand experience across all digital platforms.
You will be part of an ambitious global team who is responsible for building omnichannel customer experiences.
You have a passion for digital design and your ideas and concepts are rooted in best practices, as well as strong story-lines. You are able to translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective design.
The ideal candidate has worked in an agency and is used to providing concepts, prototypes and mockups for review. You can easily spot any flaws or issues in design and make corrections and improvements to enhance user experience.
- Develop creative brand designs and guidelines for all channels and customer touchpoints, including local and global events
- Produce the design for websites, product graphics, logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email templates, videos, animations and infographics
- Work with copywriters and campaign teams to translate marketing requirements into compelling designs
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
- Manage external agencies when needed
- +2 years of experience in B2B marketing, in the technology industry or with an advertising agency
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, computer animation, web design or a related field
- Above average creative, organizational, and time management skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can easily multi-task and meet project timelines
- Knowledge and appreciation of what makes a successful digital experience (UX)
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, with particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Ability to document design work (IU), facilitate hand-off to the development team and create mid-to-large UI designs and wireframes to the highest technical standards
- A team player who can provide and receive feedback and implement suggestions to improve designs
Measures of success
The position will be measured on KPIs associated to Web traffic from Online advertisement and remarketing metrics (reach, traffic, engagement).
Why Join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp.
Are you interested?
Please send your Cover letter and CV in English no later than 20 December 2019. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For more information about the process please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.