As our ABM Digital Consultant you will be part of the Global Demand and MarTech team.
This team is responsible for setting up and building omnichannel customer experiences. The Digital ABM Consultant is responsible for supporting our marketing campaigns by setting up remarketing and paid online advertising.
The role supports our ambition of being more customer-centric across the entire buying journey through paid and search channels.
You will be responsible for driving traffic and engagement to our website via SEO, our most important inbound channel. You have experience with different tools used to uncover competitive insights and search analysis.
You will be using our new Account Based Marketing platform called Demandbase for outbound target advertising, which we will give you a thorough introduction to.
To be successful in this position, you must have a robust understanding of digital marketing and marketing technology and ability to apply that knowledge in a context that adds value to SimCorp clients and prospects. We're looking for someone with an analytics approach and a forensic mindset, meaning that you like to extract the details from data.
- Set up and create scalable omnichannel customer experiences that support the buyer journey based on campaign design delivered from the Global Demand and ABM Team
- Responsible for managing our ABM platform (Demandbase)
- Drive online and offsite Search Engine Optimization projects in close collaboration with content teams
- Oversee the effectiveness of channel performance and feeds performance details back to content creators and other stakeholders
- Manage and ensure optimal spread of online advertising budgets
- Stay on the forefront on B2B marketing trends relevant to delivering strong omnichannel customer experiences
- Act as an internal expert on the channels and tactics you are responsible for and advise on the best use the them to make the best possible reach and engagement
- Researches customer behaviour and engagement within area of expertise
- Master's degree, preferably in marketing, business or other relevant discipline
- +3 years of experience in B2B marketing, in the technology industry or with an advertising agency. Has a proven track record of building omnichannel customer experiences within complex B2B buyer journeys
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of managing online marketing channels across devices – SEO, PPC, email, affiliates, retargeting, display etc.
- Excellent in Google Analytics/studio and other analytics tools like search metrics etc.
Measures of Success
The position will be measured on KPIs associated to web traffic from search engines and online advertisement and remarketing metrics (reach, traffic, engagement).
Why Join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp.
Are you interested?
Please send your Cover letter and CV in English no later than 20 December 2019. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For more information about the process please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.