With more than 1.800 employees – mostly with a background in economics, mathematics, physics and computer science – we are market-leading in providing first-class IT solutions to the top companies in the investment management industry. The front to back solution, SimCorp Dimension®, is used by over 190 customers world-wide for reflecting their business processes in investment management.
We introduce SimCorp Dimension® at our renowned clients and extend the use of our system in their business. You will play a major role in conducting successful implementation projects and in achieving high customer satisfaction.
You will become a member of our Consulting Services with colleagues in Bad Homburg, Zurich and Vienna. You will join one of our teams in Germany. In your role you will be exposed to a spectrum of securities, from plain vanilla equity and fixed income instruments to complex derivatives.
In our unique two-month introductory program, you will be ‘hands-on’ in our world-class software system: At the heart of the introduction is the three-week’s SimCorp Dimension® Academy, including at our headquarters in Copenhagen. You will get into the job swiftly and gain in-depth knowledge across the broad range of topics within the Investment Management industry. Your induction will also be guided by a coach.
You will take over a variety of exciting tasks in project teams:
- Integrate SimCorp Dimension® in the system environment and processes of our customers. You will use the application tools in the software for data import/export and for the communication with other systems
- Specify interfaces in coordination with the customers and responsibility for the implementation and user acceptance
- Implement our integrated data warehouse solution with a focus on data modelling based on our standard data model as well as introduce internal ETL processes
- Advise the customers in regards to the technical use of our software
- Expert for our integration tools and the data model of our software and conduct trainings for colleagues and customers on request
- Enhance and optimize existing solutions
- Close cooperation and ongoing know-how transfer with technical experts in SimCorp globally to provide excellent solutions for the customers
- Professional areas in Consulting Services are: financial instruments and their valuation, trading, portfolio management, risk and portfolio analysis, compliance (regulatory), transaction processing and administration, (fund) accounting as well as (regulatory) reporting
You enjoy deep-diving to find solutions and at the same time keep the overview even in complex situations. You are motivated by experiencing diversity through working in different project teams at various customers. Moreover, we expect you to have:
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics or Economics
- Ideally practical experience from an internship in a consulting or IT company
- A keen interest in the processes at asset managers, insurance companies and banks.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: SQL, relational data bases, data warehouse, reports and XSLT (XML)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English and good German skills (B2/C1)
- Readiness to travel (usually 3-4 days per week)
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management and/or by working in SimCorp Dimension® projects world-wide for a period of time.
We offer an excellent training program including a Services Academy with tailor-made trainings for our consultants as well as mentoring programs. In addition, you have the possibility to obtain a certification in project management or – for example - as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
What makes working at SimCorp so special?
At SimCorp you work with highly skilled and helpful colleagues in a global enterprise: more than 50 nationalities in locations in more than 20 countries. Life balance is important to us: We offer individual flexibility, e.g. through home office and a sabbatical program. We maintain an informal way of communicating and take on our responsibilities with dedication, team spirit and humor. We also organize regular “Sim“ activities in the field of sports, wellness, social affairs and team building. Last not least SimCorp GmbH was ranked among Germany’s Best Workplaces 2018 by the Great Place to Work Institute®.
Please contact Azeta Guiti, Recruitment Consultant, at +33 1 55 35 54 54 for further information. For a more complete understanding of SimCorp’s activities and corporate culture, visit our career page at http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp
Please send us your application in English language online stating the desired salary and earliest possible start date.