With more than 1.800 employees – mostly with a background in economics, mathematics, physics and computer science – we are market-leading in providing first-class IT solutions to the top companies in the investment management industry. The front to back solution, SimCorp Dimension®, is used by over 190 customers world-wide for reflecting their business processes in investment management.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will become a member of our Consulting Services with colleagues in Bad Homburg, Zurich and Vienna. You will join our ABOR team and use your experience from asset managers and/or insurance companies. The topics you will deal with are investment accounting, fund accounting and fund administration, general ledger as well as financial accounting. You will be exposed to a spectrum of securities, from plain vanilla equity and fixed income instruments to complex OTC derivatives. We introduce SimCorp Dimension® at our renowned clients and extend the use of our system in their business. You will play a major part in conducting successful implementation projects and in achieving high customer satisfaction.
In our unique two-month introductory program, you will be 'hands-on' in our software system: At the heart of the introduction is the three-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy, including at our headquarters in Copenhagen. Your induction will also be guided/supported by a coach.
- Responsibility for major parts of SimCorp Dimension® implementation projects: You know the customers' requirements and processes in the back office of asset managers and/or insurers and outline solutions for optimal use of SimCorp Dimension®
- Close cooperation with the project manager and key role in leading projects to success
- Key contact for our customers for all questions in connection with SimCorp Dimension®
- Instruct and mentor less experienced colleagues on the job
- Prepare requirement specifications for enhancements to our product management
- Identify opportunities to offer tailored services beyond the project scope to our customers in your role as a trusted advisor
- Contribute to improving best practices for implementation processes and promote topics across projects
- Actively participate in know how exchange with colleagues on an international level
You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. You have indepth knowledge about the business at asset managers and/or insurers, in fund accounting and/or back office. In addition you bring with you:
- Degree in economics, (economic) mathematics/computer science or similar qualification
- Work experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant from asset managers, insurer or consulting firms
- Ideally you have knowledge about German and/or Austrian fund accounting or you are keen to build up the knowledge
- Expertise in IFRS and familiar with accounting within Europe
- Ideally you are familiar with the implementation of software which is similar to SimCorp Dimension®
- Independent and analytical way of working
- Team spirit and a talent to share your knowledge
- Strong communication and consulting skills and a high degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in German and good English skills
- Willingness to travel (usually from Monday to Wednesday or Thursday)
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level.
We offer an excellent training program including a Services Academy with tailor-made trainings for our consultants as well as mentoring programs. In addition you have the opportunity/possibility to obtain a certification in project management or as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
What makes working at SimCorp so special?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. At SimCorp you work with highly skilled and helpful colleagues in a global enterprise: more than 50 nationalities in locations in more than 20 countries. Life balance is important to us: We offer individual flexibility, e.g. through home office and a sabbatical program. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
Please contact Azeta Guiti, Recruitment Consultant, at +33 1 55 35 54 54 for further information. For a more complete understanding of SimCorp's activities and corporate culture, see this video from our top management at http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp
Please send us your application online with CV and motivational letter in English language stating salary expectatio and earliest possible starting date.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.