Graduate Global Support Consultant
SimCorp is a leading supplier of highly specialised software and expertise for financial institutions and corporations. Our main product SimCorp Dimension is a modular system that offers a complete solution for the investment management of banks, asset managers and insurance companies. The basis for our complex software is excellent financial services know-how and a very good understanding of the individual requirements of our customers. More than 180 financial institutions all over the world use our software. As a global player we are continuously expanding our market-leading position.
SimCorp is experiencing a substantial increase in business and to support our growth we are looking for a graduate to work in our Global Support Team in Singapore. In this key role you are mentored by experienced consultants to work with our clients and provide business support & solutions to overcome issues encountered by the customer and to optimise usage of our systems for them. This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- As a Graduate Global Support consultant you will be responsible for handling customer enquiries regarding the functionality of SimCorp Dimension and do appropriate follow-up with our clients. You will also make sure that SimCorp lives up to its obligations concerning feedback on the enquiries and the quality of this feedback.
- You will also be able to give our customers good advice and propose ad-hoc solutions within the framework of SimCorp Dimension.
- You will be assigned to perform consulting work on client-based projects.
- You will maintain close contact and communicate errors & enhancement requests with local development staff and our colleagues in our central Development Division in Copenhagen.
- Initially you will be trained and mentored to become a specialist in the IBOR functionality of SimCorp Dimension
- You will be based in Singapore and will occasionally be required to work on weekends/Public Holidays. Working extended hours might also be required on occasion.
- Travel to our clients (local and international) or head quarter in Denmark will be required
- 1 Year work experience in the financial services industry (preferably SimCorp Dimension experience)
- Some business understanding of the front office, middle office and back office processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-assured approach in both business and SimCorp Dimension context
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including listening skills
- Proactive nature and a natural drive for problem solving
- Enthusiastic, committed and result-oriented
- A Master of Business Administration or a degree in finance/economics/mathematics/computer science.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
This is a permanent placement on a local contract.
If you believe you are suitably qualified for this position, please send a cover letter and résumé and apply on-line. In your cover letter please state briefly why you are interested in this position and why you feel you are qualified for the position (skills, experience).
If you would like more information, please contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org