Senior Global Support Consultant
SimCorp is a leading supplier of highly specialised software and expertise for financial institutions and corporations. Our main product SimCorp Dimension is a modular system that offers a complete solution for the investment management of banks, asset managers and insurance companies. The basis for our complex software is excellent financial services know-how and a very good understanding of the individual requirements of our customers. More than 180 financial institutions all over the world use our software. As a global player we are continuously expanding our market-leading position.
SimCorp is experiencing a substantial increase in business globally and to support our growth we are looking for a Global Support consultant. This is a global role, based in our Singapore office. In this key role you will work with our clients (both locally and globally) and provide business support and solutions to overcome issues encountered by the clients and to optimise usage of our systems for them. This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will be the key contact for some of our clients regarding production support & consultancy and help manage the relationship
- You will also be able to give our customers good advice and propose ad-hoc solutions within the framework of SimCorp Dimension.
- You may be assigned to lead and perform consulting work on client-based projects
- You will maintain close contact and communicate errors & enhancement requests with local development staff and our colleagues in our central Development Division in Copenhagen
- You will have experience in Front Office, IBOR and ABOR
- You will be trained and mentored to become a specialist in the IBOR area, as well as FO
- You will support local professional services teams from time to time
- You will be based in Singapore and will be required to occasionally work on weekends/Public Holidays from time to time. Working extended hours might also be required on occasion.
- Some travel to our clients (local and international) or head office in Denmark may be required from time to time
- A degree in finance/economics/mathematics/computer science.
- Min 7 years’ experience within asset management, insurance, superannuation funds, funds management or custodian (experience with SimCorp Dimension is a distinct advantage)
- Good communication & people skills
- You have excellent analytical skills and are used to working in a structured way
- You are good at working on & prioritising multiple tasks at the same time
- Knowledge or high interest in financial issues - theoretical as well as practical
- You have experience in the financial sector in back office and front office operations
- Service-minded and ability to thrive under pressure
- You enjoy working in a team
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Fluency in Mandarin a distinct advantage.
This is a permanent position on a local contract.
Please apply online. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org