SimCorp develops, sells, and delivers integrated, state-of-the-art software solutions to the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management systems and is used by financial institutions and fund managers worldwide.
You will get some great colleagues and be part of a growing company with more than 1800 skilled specialists worldwide. We help and learn from each other and we continuously improve, learn and grow.
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior Procurement Manager with an international mindset to manage and further optimize the procurement function in SimCorp. The role as Senior Procurement Manager reports to the Vice President, Group Legal and Compliance. You will have global responsibility for all Procurement activities, including IT procurement, software asset management and facility management.
You will be playing a key role in the further development and organizational embedding of the procurement function in SimCorp. The role is cross-organizational, and you will be in contact with stakeholders throughout the organization.
Some of your tasks would be
- Lead negotiations and be overall responsible for the execution of tender processes
- Continuously develop and anchor the procurement policy and procurement tools and processes
- Optimize procurement processes in the group
- Optimize commercial terms for multi-year contracts for SimCorp
- Continuously reduce the number of external suppliers to the group
- Together with the facility management team ensure a cost efficient and sustainable operation of facility management in SimCorp
- Motivate and engage the Procurement team, which currently consists of three senior procurement professionals and a facility manager
- Maintain close collaboration and communication with our local market units
What you'll bring
- A proven track record as a negotiator and ability to manage complex purchase projects
- Methods of achieving cost reductions for external spend
- Top performer with extensive experience in establishing a "procure-to-pay" system
- Excellent abilities in building good relations with stakeholders and in establishing and maintaining commercial beneficial relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors
- Thrive in an international environment and can interact with stakeholders on a global scale
- Knowledge of IT strategic sourcing is an advantage
- Experience within strategic procurement in a global enterprise
- Energetic with a hands-on "can do attitude" and a drive to deliver results
- Solid knowledge in economics (e.g. cost drivers, cost structures)
- Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or similar
To thrive in this role you need to be persistent and structured with profound analytical skills - yet also pragmatic with hands-on experience. You should be able to work independently and be comfortable in decision making. Team management experience is an advantage.
The Group Legal and Compliance team consists of around 12 highly skilled and engaged professionals who work closely with the business lines of SimCorp and thereby contributing to SimCorp reaching its strategic objectives. We thrive by engaging in a hectic and ever-changing environment. While we set the standard by acting with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity, we do not forget that going to work also must be fun.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?