We are looking for a Support Associate to join our global Unified Service team.
Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 180 SimCorp clients worldwide with their SimCorp Dimension® platform, as well as oversee the daily operation of SimCorp Dimension® installations for our clients with operational services.
You will be positioned in the first line of global support engagement with our clients – the Unified Service Desk. You will take part in supporting our clients with queries and handling the operation of SimCorp Dimension® interfaces, service platform and environments including monitoring the management of file systems, operating systems and virtual machines. As part of your working week, you will eventually be required to participate in a 24/7 duty scheme, hence your flexibility is important.
You will be part of our highly successful Global Customer Support team that is comprised of dedicated Customer Support Consultants, Developers and Associates, and you will work in close conjunction with SimCorp's Global Operations team. These teams are accountable for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times and customer satisfaction.
You will be the initial contact point for our clients seeking support with their daily operations, and work very closely with other Associates Support Consultants and Developers.
- Be the "face of SimCorp Support" as the first contact point for our clients. Contact is mainly made via our support portal
- Apply existing solutions to client requests when possible
- Communicate and articulate replies and resolutions to clients in a professional manner
- Hand over enquiries to consultants and developers that are part of the Dynamic Duty of the day for analysis and delivery of a solution
- Work hand in hand with other Customer Support Associates to ensure seamless processes and assistance
- Daily operations for technology platforms, including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar
- Experience in a client-facing role ideally from customer support
- A flair for IT and related problem solving
- Well organized, methodical and used to a fast pace in the workplace
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities
- Enthusiastic and reliable team player enjoying a lively environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (phone and face-to-face)
- Familiarity with MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge of Salesforce would be a distinct advantage
- ITIL experience an advantage
- Some flexibility to work on duty at weekends or public holidays as well as working extended hours
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.