SimCorp is a leading global provider of software for the financial industry and employs over 1,600 people. The publicly listed company is headquartered in Copenhagen and has subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, Australia and the US. Our products are market-leading and are used by more than 200 customers worldwide to manage their assets. To strengthen our finance team in Vienna we are looking for an accountant with the following profile:
Responsibility and role:
- Checking and posting vendor invoices and cash documents.
- Collaboration on travel expense reports and customer invoices.
- Preparation of payment transactions.
- Intercompany Accounting.
- Reconciliation of Accruals.
- Official reports such as monthly UVA etc.
- Support with payroll accounting and on- & off-boarding processes.
- Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to UGB or IAS/IFRS.
- Contact with local tax consultants, tax authorities as well as customers and suppliers.
- Cooperation with internal departments and with the parent company in Copenhagen.
- Completed commercial training.
- Several years of professional experience in financial accounting, ideally from a software company and/or the consulting industry.
- You are able to work independently, maintain an overview even under time pressure and are able to organize and prioritize well.
- You enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of numbers and analytical thinking skills.
- You have a solid knowledge of German and English.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and Word).
What makes working at SimCorp so special?
At SimCorp you will work with highly qualified and helpful colleagues in a global company: more than 50 nationalities at locations in over 20 countries.
The balance between work and private life is important to us: we offer individual design options and flexibility, including home office and a sabbatical program. We cultivate an informal way of communication and perform our tasks with commitment, team spirit and humor. We also organize regular social "Sim" activities in the areas of sports, wellness, social activities and teambuilding.
Other benefits include: meal vouchers, annual ticket of Wiener Linien, daily fresh fruit, central office in the heart of Vienna (U3, U4, S-Bahn), mobile phone, relocation package for international applicants.
For further insights into the work at SimCorp, please visit: Working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Recruitment Partner, Azeta Guiti (Azeta.Guiti@simcorp.com) or apply directly:
SimCorp Gain Austria GmbH, Invalidenstrasse 2 , A - 1030 Wien