Experienced Workday Finance Application Specialist
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow in a role as a Senior Application Specialist within a busy, agile environment? Then you might be our new colleague!
You will get a unique possibility to play a key role in our transformation to a cloud based ERP platform from Workday. We have just gone live with the first phase including HR and Professional services globally, and Finance in 8 countries. We are just to start the first of two roll outs, each to an additional 8 countries. The second roll out also includes Adaptive Planning and consolidation. You’ll become part of an experienced implementation team and have a great opportunity to influence the outcome.
In Group IT we are 56 employees and 26 of these work in the Business Solution team at SimCorp’s Copenhagen headquarter. The team is highly professional, skilled and adept at designing, configuring, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining our internal mainly cloud based applications. These include Salesforce, Office 365, VersionOne and Workday as well as an integration platform from Dell Boomi.
You will be part of one of 4 agile teams; the ERP team cosisting of 6 people taking care of our Workday solution. You will work in close cooperation with our Business Analysts and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements, suggest, implement and maintain innovative and efficient solutions.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- take responsibility for solution architecture within the Finance area and provide input to our strategy for the platform
- create solution designs based on key business requirements
- configure/develop, test, and deploy solutions
- take part in application support and maintenance tasks
To succeed in this job you most likely have:
- a degree in Computer Sciences/Business Administration or similar
- at least five years’ experience in similar positions in international and agile environments
- extensive knowlegde about Workday, with focus the Finance solution.
- strong functional skills with the ability to propose best practice solutions; configure and test in the following Workday functional areas: Financial Accounting, Customer Accounts & Contracts, Supplier Accounts & Contracts, Assets, Expenses, Banking and Settlement and Projects
- strong technical skills with a focus on developing and/or defining requirements for banking and other financial related integrations; BIRT development skills a plus. Hands-on experience with Workday Core Connectors, Workday Studio, XSLT and XML is also a plus.
- Data Conversion skills with a good knowledge and understanding of financial business objects in Workday and ability to troubleshoot EIB loads
- brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
- fluency in spoken and written English
Furthermore, you are:
- tech savvy, delivering timely high-quality solutions
- proactive, open-minded and with the courage to challenge the existing and to be innovative
- flexible, analytical and structured way of working with an agile mindset
- service-minded and customer-oriented
- a true team player contributing to a good team spirit
- humble with good sense of humor
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Director Kim Højbjerg Jørgensen, telephone +45 28 113 115. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application (in PDF) as soon as possible.
Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.