SimCorp Global Consulting is looking for a Solution Architect who is passionate about data. Data is critical to every organization, and we need to have a crystal clear view of how data impacts the SimCorp applications. This will be a cross platform position – understanding what data GAIN needs to send, what data Dimension both requires and creates itself, and what data is required for stakeholder communication, through Coric.
We want to answer the question "how do we support our clients business needs, and what data is required to achieve the required outcomes?" International traveling will be required based on where SimCorp's customers are located globally. You will report to the Global Practice Lead.
- increase the focus on global standardization and re-use of solutions including Standard Platform, Complete Offers, Delivery Methodology and Business Process Model
- Manage the design of standard solutions and complete offers in collaboration with other Solution Architects, the Global Standards Team and Offer Management
- Ensure that SimCorp clients achieve the full value from implementing our investment solutions
- Contribute to strategic sales cases in an advisory role
- Support project teams and perform quality assurance on solution designs in major implementation projects
- Take an active role in the Service Line to improve project best practice based on the global delivery model and know-how of consultants
- Ensuring all the necessary collateral is in place to support our delivery methodology and to champion this into our organization
- Collaboration and agreement among Solution Architects to provide a common global approach to solutions and methodologies
- Experience with the SimCorp Dimension platform, and an understanding of both SimCorp GAIN and SimCorp Coric
- 5 or more years of relevant experience designing and implementing SimCorp Dimension solutions
- Understanding of our clients' business processes
- International experience and global mindset
- Have been involved in several SimCorp Dimension implementations from the early stages of the project
- Enjoy working in a role working with many parts of the SimCorp organization
- Creative, commercially minded with a global perspective
- Proficiency in English
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
In addition to the submission requirements below, please include a cover letter elaborating on:
- What is your vision for yourself as a Solution Architect?
- What do you hope to accomplish ?
- How will we work together to advance both your and the Global Practice Lead’s visions?
Please apply below or for further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.