We are looking for experienced developers to join our Global Support Unit. The Global support lines provide support to all our clients which are spread out across the globe. The team provides business and code solutions to problems within SimCorp products. As a support developer you are part of a global team comprised of +100 members. You will report to the corresponding Support Line Lead. You will be responsible to individually find, assist, work together
or even lead your team members to find solid solutions for varying challenges,
but by no means restricted to one support line area. As such you play an
important role as a link between our clients in the market and colleague
developers in SimCorp's developer units.
- Work with business consultants and other developers to analyze and solve customers' issues
- Co-operating with customers to understand their use of the system and translate this into code solutions
- Debug code and create business or technical solutions
- Create code specifications for the solutions
- Be an important interface to SimCorp Product Division business unit
- Create data adjustments in client's installations
- You will work on weekends/Public Holidays from time to time. Working outside normal business hours might also be required on occasion.
- Some travel to our clients (local and international) or other SimCorp offices may be required from time to time
- Relevant college diploma or university degree or with minimum 3 years equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of the IMS framework functionality
- A sense of quality, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Manage multiple interests simultaneously : safeguard scopes, state requirements, control and ensure planning, and finally build those
- Curiosity and willingness to gain and apply a broad knowledge in different areas and always learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge
- Knowledge or high interest in financial issues - theoretical and practical is a distinct advantage
- Experience handling complex and cognitively demanding situations
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 25 April 2021
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner