SimCorp is the the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We provide the only truly integrated front-to-back investment management system. With more than 300 clients worldwide, over 45 years of development and 20% of revenue invested into R+D, there has never been a better time to join.
Our Customer Success Managers’ are responsible for driving customer adoption of purchased SimCorp software and services. Additionally, they are responsible for identifying opportunities to create additional customer business value, through problem solving and value engineering with customers.
- Adoption: Helps the customer optimize their current and future platform and services
- Advisory: As a trusted advisor/consultant, advise customers on the flexibility, capabilities, and applicability of their solution with the intent to maximizing client outcome.
- Opportunity identification: Identify areas of optimization and new functionality
- Customer Engagement: Primary point of contact for the customer
- Managing customer interface: Manages stakeholder expectations, maintaining focus on overall adoption deliverables, agreeing and applying contractual terms of engagement.
- Building & sustaining networks (internal/external): Understands and engages the expertise of others in SimCorp alongside their own. Leverages network effectively to research and define customer issues, and to generate solutions.
- Planning & Management: Manages adoption projects effectively
- Managing risk: Identifies, quantifies, and manages issues impacting adoption success plan.
- Applying best practice tools & methodologies: Master the SimCorp adoption playbook
- Leveraging knowledge: Identifies and uses a wide range of internal and external knowledge sources relevant to the customer.
- Facilitation: Manages group situations to achieve desired outcomes, using tools and techniques to maximize the groups' decision-making potential
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Significant experience within the Asset Management industry or within FinTech, supporting Asset Managers and Asset Owners
- Relevant degree
- Knowledge of Front-to-Back Office processes
- Knowledge and experience with SimCorp solution a plus
- Highly focused on Customer deliverables and satisfaction
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solution focused attitude
- Proven experience with managing strategic account
- Articulate when communicating and presenting
Benefits of being a SimCorp’er:
Check out our 4.5 star Glassdoor rating
Annual Business Kick off trips
Employee Development Plans
Employee Referral Program
Yoga, Happy Hour, Snacks