Senior Sales Manager - Asia
SimCorp is the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We provide the only truly integrated front-to-back investment management system. With more than 300 clients worldwide, over 45 years of development and 20% of revenue invested into R+D, there has never been a better time to join.
The Senior Sales Manager drives business growth and revenue through SimCorp Datacare and SimCorp Gain product lines, to new and existing clients in Asia.
- Operate as a thought leader in the data management market in APAC, helping to drive our strategic offering and position SimCorp as a leader
- Achievement of new and additional license revenue targets across Asia for the data management suite
- Territory development ensuring all opportunities are qualified, developed and managed effectively through to closure of a sale
- Secure new business by negotiating appropriate commercial terms
- Account development for key clients with ownership of account plan development and execution
- Research, analyse and confirm addressable market in Asia
- Proactively support sales and marketing campaigns as defined by the global and regional marketing functions.
- Maintain and update accurate information in Salesforce
- Pipeline management
- Customer contact information
- Accurate sales forecasts
- Travel within Asia, head office in Copenhagen
Required Skills and Competencies:
- University degree qualified, ideally business or technology
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with proven track record selling high value, complex software solutions.
- Specific buy side experience
- Solid sales leadership, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, in particular the ability to qualify in or out of high value, long sales cycle deals.
- Sound knowledge of formal sales methodologies
- Proven experience and success in sales territory development
- Demonstrable ability to navigate through a major customer organisation at senior executive and CXO levels (particularly Financial Services)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
Benefits of being a SimCorp’er:
- Check out our 4.5 star Glassdoor rating, market leading employee engagement scores
- Annual market unit Kick off meetings in exotic locations
- Tech Reimbursement
- Each employee is given the chance to develop their unique Employee Development Plan to ensure they can grow their career in SimCorp
- Global Mobility
- Employee Referral Program
- Yoga, Happy Hour, Drinks/Snacks