Are you passionate about delivering and executing world class HR support as part of a global team of HR professionals? Do your friends know you as the problem-solver: the person they go to when they need advice? Do you enjoy dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means? Then you might be our new EMEA HR Consultant.
Location: Supporting EMEA countries based in one of our offices in London or Warsaw.
The Position: As the HR Consultant for EMEA, you will serve as the go-to for employees and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related processes, policies or procedures. You will support the Global HR team in facilitating critical employee lifecycle transactions in a seamless way. From onboarding new employees and contingent workers into the company, to supporting employee engagement, recognition, learning and development and working closely with your global peers on special projects, our aim is simple: to provide a seamless, platinum level of support to our colleagues and the businesses. You’ll execute all frontline HR processes as they pertain to employees in our EMEA locations, including onboarding, employee lifecycle support and offboarding. You’ll also provide consultation to employees on topics that cover a full range of HR-related policies, including compliance, relocations and benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to build a network across the different Centers of Expertise within HR globally, and to work together with the global HR Services team. Additionally, you’ll be asked to identify opportunities to enhance the provision of HR services and ultimately implement changes.
- Understand and execute core employee lifecycle activities and end-to-end HR business processes in EMEA
- Process transactions in Workday and maintain data quality
- Address the HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Draft binding employee documents, including employment contracts, employment addendums and special agreements
- Manage ad-hoc projects as part of the Global HR team, including documentation for HR systems and process enhancements
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Serve as a Business Process Owner for a functional area of HR ensuring that the all activities within their designated business process are compliant with global policies and processes
- 2-3 years of HR or other relevant experience
- Proficiency in Workday’s HCM Solution, ideally in the Organization and Roles Functional Area; experience with Staffing and Jobs & Positions is a plus
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- Willingness to embrace new HR technologies and changing processes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Comfort with ambiguous situations and using judgment in the absence of specific direction
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization
- Proven ability to provide first-class customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- HR experience specifically in a customer service and/or shared services setting
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 21st April 2021.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, EMEA Talent Acquisition Consultant.