In SimCorp we are looking for an architect manager to build the operational capabilities necessary to operate our products on-premise and in the cloud. You will be part of a highly skilled and professional architectural environment with great challenges ahead.
Being an architect manager, you own a specific part of Simcorp’s Architectural runway (Modern Engineering and Operation) and align the needs for a successful implementation together with peer architect managers and corresponding functions within our Offer Line structure.
You will manage a team of architects within your architectural area and act as a driving capacity to the Architectural Community and empower your team to engage with all stakeholders to refine and implement the architectural runway.
- Define the architectural strategy for the architectural area and associated Objectives and Key Results (OKR) in respect to the overall SimCorp Architectural Strategy.
- Oversees the defined architectural area as part of SimCorp’s Global Architectural runway.
- Is responsible for the successful management of the architectural area, measured in stakeholder management, architectural alignment, technical fitness for functional and operational requirements, balancing technical debt, and following a path to an agreed target architecture.
- Manage and empower architects and cross-organizational discovery teams to explore innovative ideas to architecture and operational efficiency and launch the best ones.
- Ensure, together with Offer Line Manager(s), that client commitments on architectural and operational deliveries have sound estimations.
- Take part in communication and make the architectural vision and runway transparent.
You are driven by a sharp vision on how to transform concrete architecture into a new target architecture that will require both technical refactoring and fundamental changes to the rules and mindset applied in concrete designs. We look for a candidate who have the experience and capacity to:
- Apply solid Architectural and Operational focus to ensure an Architectural runway that creates value for both customers by metrics addressing improvements.
- Apply an “everything as a service” (XaaS) mindset to implement an Architectural runway that delivers outcomes that are easy to consume and contributes to lower the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Apply a data and fact-based approach to validate concrete designs and evaluate customer insights and outcomes.
Furthermore, the following experience is key to be successful in this role:
- Experience in architecting efficient pipelines and automatic deployment to test and production in a larger SaaS organization.
- Experience with modern engineering practices including quality gates and trunk based development.
- Experience with operational capabilities for operating both on-premise and SaaS solutions
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills to be able to explain the architectural vision and strategy to motivate teams and engage stakeholders. Furthermore, you create results and inspire others to do the same hence you are a talented people manager.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
We celebrate multiple points of view and together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
For additional information about the position, please contact Recruitment Partner Mette Kvist or Senior Vice President Thomas Hejlsberg at +45 35 44 88 00. Applications are continuously assessed, so please submit your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible and no later than May 10th, 2021. We are looking forward to hearing from you!