Offer Manager – Accounting and Operations
The Offer Manager (OM) is responsible for delivering Offers and Offer enhancements in collaboration with PD ARTs as well as Global Standards and Global Managed Services. The Offer Line Backlog is broken down and translated into backlogs for PD, Global Standards and Global Managed Services and the OM collaborates closely with these teams to deliver the Offer Line backlog.
Some Offer Manager takes the role of the SAFe PM and will be a member of the ART leadership team
The Offer Manager understands the Offer-Market-Fit, the competitive situation and future Roadmap and articulates this internally as well as externally. Offer Managers are not constrained by own offers only but collaborates closely with other Offer Managers to ensure that the total Offer is delivering the desired customer outcome.
The Offer Manager owns the business case and customer outcome realization for new Offers. The Offer Manager owns the backlog of the new Offer and leads a cross organizational discovery team through discovery, design, build and works with go to market on launch.
The Offer Manager ensures that new Offers are built as “Complete Offers” across Product and Services and that they deliver tangible customer outcomes as technology enables services (XaaS).
To do that, the Offer Manager applies Design Thinking, Lean-Start up and Agile principles, have close collaboration with customers and collaborate with experts across Product, Standards, Managed Services and the commercial organization (go to market, CX, Sales)
- Owns defined Offers within one of the Offer Lines
- Defines objectives for own area of responsibility in alignment with the Offer Line strategy
- Understands Offer-Market-Fit and use this to suggest enhancements to the Offers
- Is responsible for managing concrete Offers throughout the entire offer lifecycle from discovery, design, build, launch to sun-setting
- Is responsible for leading cross-organizational discovery teams from Product, Architecture, Services and Go To Market to explore these ideas through discovery, design, build and successfully launch the best ones in collaboration with Go To Market
- Is accountable for delivering new Offers that meet the objectives (is it valuable, will they use it, can we build it)
- Is accountable for Offer business case, pricing and customer outcome realization
- Some Offer Managers take the SAFe PM role in ART leadership teams and own the entire ART backlog
- Manage development partnerships
- Collaborates with clients when designing new Offers to ensure they deliver the desired outcome • Responsible for collaborating with PD ART, Global Standards and Global Managed Services to refine new Offers or Enhancements to ensure that the build teams in PD and Services can work effectively
- Responsible for client commitments – drives the initial analysis and proposal process, the execution to ensure timely delivery of desired outcome and for coordination with market units to meet expected outcomes and delivery timelines
- Communicates Offer Strategy and Roadmap both internally and externally including Release Demos
- Has deep domain knowledge and uses this to create products which deliver desired customer outcomes and that clients love to use
- Understands the users’ needs in terms of outcome and user experience
- Understand and follows market trends and competitive landscape
- Leverage own expertise, market insights and input from customers to execute the product strategy through concrete initiatives
- Curiously suggests, explores, and validates new ideas with the aim to create most value for SimCorp and our customers
- Puts the clients desired outcome first, and openly explore solution options leveraging service and technology components
- Masters industry best practices for product management and managed service design and leverage this to drive innovation and adoption
- Proficient in a range of facilitation techniques such as value chain mapping, user transaction flows and user story mapping, and applies them to identify users’ needs and value.
- Applies modern techniques such as outcome engineering, design thinking, build-measure-learn techniques, to create offers that clients will love to use
- Uses a data and fact-based approach to validate market opportunities, ideas, customer insights and outcome realisation
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 19th April 2021
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson, Talent Acquisition Partner on MLPN@Simcorp.com