Asset managers rely on analytics for investment decisions and assessment of their portfolios. They expect real-time availability of an increasing range of analytics, both on pre and post trade basis. Furthermore, there is an increasing expectation that vendors provide tools, technology and services to calculate and manage these analytics. Portfolio Analytics is a cornerstone of SimCorp Dimension, supporting both front, middle and back office processes and going forward it is also our ambition to provide more services in this area.
As Product Portfolio Manager for Portfolio Analytics and Reporting you are responsible for the strategic direction and commercial success of SimCorp Dimensions Risk, Performance, Forecasting and Regulatory solutions. Together with a team of highly experienced product managers, who report to you, you will define the portfolio analytics strategy and roadmap and work with the agile development teams to deliver on your strategy.
You will report directly to the Global Product Management SVP and be part of the product management leadership team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand market trends affecting portfolio analytics solutions
- Identify market needs and business opportunities
- Solicit input from clients, prospects and other market players
- Evaluate new business opportunities and prepare decision proposals based on business cases
- Evaluate performance of existing solutions and define strategy to improve
- Own the product vision, roadmap and feature backlog
- Create buy-in for product vision and roadmap both internally and externally
- Drive release content via features and new sales modules
- Own pricing, packaging and ROI
- Launch new solutions in cooperation with stakeholders in Go to Market
- Solid Portfolio Analytics and Risk or Performance experience from a leading system vendor, asset manager (e.g. risk or performance analyst role) or a service provider
- Proven product management skills
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience with software development, in particular agile methodologies such as SAFe
- Strong leadership skills, as coach and motivator. Inspires to do things better
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong stakeholder management both internally and externally with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build an exciting career?
More about working at SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact SVP Marc Schröter at + 453544 8800. Questions related to the recruiting process can be directed to Mette Kvist at +452365 9517. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.