SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: simcorp.com/career .
The agile journey is challenging but also exciting, involves a lot of experiments and learning. We are committed to making it happen and we are willing to invest in it.
Come join us and help shape the future with SimCorp.
As a Scrum Master in SimCorp you will be:
- coaching and helping 1 or 2 scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries
- balancing the role of agile leader and execution responsible
- an active player of Scrum of Scrums team focused on the impediments removal process
- driving agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organization
- fostering a learning and improvement culture
Therefore, we expect you:
- to be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics, where people perform their best and work together as a team. Where people have fun while delivering and where they are confident in raising impediments and issues.
- to know the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, you know the various agile and lean processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them, and know when to apply the various techniques to provide value to a team.
- to understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- to be a strong change agent who leads by example
- have excellent English speaking skills
We see you as a person who:
- understands the difference between doing and being agile - and you practice the latter
- share agile values
- is a fast learner, actively seeking learning opportunities and utilizing them
- is easy and pleasant to work with
- is genuinely interested in helping other people succeed
- worked in several agile set-ups, has some international experience, and don't mind traveling
- has solid experience in the software industry
We expect a lot from our new colleagues, in return you get to work with great people in a professional product company, inspiring and highly ambitious agile program.
Send your CV and motivational letter in English.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.