SimCorp Asia is seeking an experienced, highly driven and successful Senior Project Manager, to manage the successful implementation of SimCorp Dimension for clients in the APAC region. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for all milestones, phases and go live, in accordance to quality standards, meeting contractual and budget requirements.
The Senior Project Manager may also be expected to be a hands-on Consultant, involved with analysis and design of business requirements, leading workshops and configuration of SimCorp Dimension.
- Develop and execute project plans including scope, meeting milestones, managing resources, budgets, contractual obligations, escalations, change requests, project status meetings, engagement reviews, quality assurance procedures
- Effectively communicate relevant project information internally to the Leadership Team
- Effectively apply SimCorp’s project management methodology (PMI) and enforce project standards
- Conduct and document thorough post implementation evaluations involving all project members, communicating to relevant parties and implementing improvements for future projects
- Motivate and manage the project team to work together productively maximising effectiveness
- Stakeholder management ensuring the client is well informed of the project status, setting and managing expectations, high client engagement and meeting customer satisfaction
- Build a knowledge base of the client’s business, organisation and objectives
- Analysis of customer’s business requirements to design a solution, mapping workflows and configure SimCorp Dimension
- Prepare and deliver detailed SimCorp Dimension software presentations and workshops to clients
- Review and ensure quality of configuration in SimCorp Dimension, including compliance with SimCorp best practice solutions, covering a broad area of functionalities.
- Responsible for multiple work streams within a project, advising on process improvements for client’s better use of SimCorp Dimension
- Design of test cases and support of the customer during project test phase.
- Discover and develop commercial opportunities at clients for module and consultancy sales
- Be a role model and support, mentor and coach colleagues with less experience.
Required Skills and Competencies:
You are an engaging, collaborative, and organized Senior Project Manager. You are comfortable working both at executive and operational level, and you have excellent communication skills. As Senior Project Manager, you are result and quality driven and have a passion for being part of a winning team. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics
- Solid understanding of investment management processes.
- Excellent prioritizing and structuring the variety of tasks.
- Experience in minimum 3-5 SimCorp Dimension (GAIN or Coric) implementation projects with workstream responsibilities.
- Ideally, you have successfully managed 1-2 SimCorp Dimension (GAIN or Coric) Implementation projects.
- PMI certification or interested in obtaining PMI certification