The Senior Data Operator is responsible to execute the collection, composition, control and distribution of data being part of the service scope according the the effective SLA agreements. Furthermore, this role is responsible to answer client questions and conduct all necessary data analyses to resolve service delivery incidents to continue service delivery.
The role is also responsible to adhere to all relevant operational risk as well as data governance and quality frameworks.
Eventually, this role also requires to demonstrate very client-focused mindset and provide coaching to other members.
You will report to the Data Operations Manager who is based in Singapore; and you'll be part of a global team supporting our client's who are using DataCare. The team is extremely global and you'll collaborate with team members in Europe, and the US.
- Execute all daily service deliverables in terms of collecting, composing, controlling and distributing data are met according to effective client SLAs
- Execution of all quality checks part of the service scope and strict adherence to existing run-book(s) as well as data quality and governance frameworks and conduct first data analysis in case of unexpected data behaviour
- Resolve all data questions, service requests and requested audit support raised by clients in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction and SLA compliance
- Perform all necessary tasks to comply existing operational risk frameworks (e.g. Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX), Risk and Control Engine (RACE) etc.)
- Proactively support and contribute to continuous improvement of operational processes (with predominant focus on manual processes and/or high risk areas), data quality checks and system functionality
- Work with local/regional clients to identify specific requirements, special data treatment or any other client demands which need to be delivered as part of the service scope
- Perform continuous know-how exchange between the different Data Operations teams in terms of processes, incidents, documentation or other open topics to avoid know-how silos/gaps and assure service level consistency
- Monitor and report any kind of issues along the data supply chain including but not limited to interface issues, missing data files or interrupted business processes and trigger the necessary resolution processes to ensure service delivery continuation
- Maintain documentation in terms of business processes, functional descriptions, operational run-books or other manuals to ensure information transparency and enable know-how transfers
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in finance or engineering
- Solving master and reference data issues based on exception handling.
- Applying operational data management and data governance.
- Process design and engineering experience.
- Process management experience.
- Requirements engineering and data modelling experience.
- Experience with EDM (Enterprise data management) platforms.
- Experience with data vendor feeds (Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, etc.) and display products.
- Ready to work in 24*5 global operations team
- Experience with service request systems or any other similar ticketing tool, like HPALM, Service Now, etc.,
- Deep knowledge of traditional and non-traditional financial instruments and markets including structured securities, especially complex instruments like ABS/MBS, index linked bonds, and syndicated loans.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
SimCorp is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are interested please do apply online and we will be in touch within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any specific questions please do reach out to Michael Paterson (Senior Recruiter) on MLPN@simcorp.com