Would you like to become part of SimCorp’s growing Service Delivery, and work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry?
This is a unique opportunity for an operational profile having interest in daily operations, process framework and continuous improvement.
The team you will join is working as a Follow the sun model supporting our Clients 24/7 out of North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
As Delivery Manager you will participate in setting guidelines to achieve a scalable solution that meets our Clients SLA’s. Your role will be a mix of setting the future direction for our service as well as being very hands-on in the everyday.
Among other tasks, you will be:
- Responsible for daily planning and follow up (Incident, Problem, Change) including handover between teams / time zones (follow the sun)
- Prioritizing incident handling according to SLA
- Planning of Changes incl. CAB meetings and resource allocation
- Developing and maintaining process and procedures.
- Monitoring and driving efficiency and effectiveness of the ITIL processes
- Manage, coordinate, communicate in case of Major Incidents
- Managing the work of operational support team together with peers
- Be escalation point and handle escalations
- Vendor Management
- Produce management information such as reports
- Coordinate resolved incidents and ensure quality and documentation in Problem Management
- Create and communicate Root Cause Analysis and drive identified Preventive Actions
The role is very broad and requires strong prioritization skills as well as decisiveness of the person whom we are looking for.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
- A relevant higher IT-based education (Bachelor or alike)
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience with mission-critical software
- ITIL Certified
- Experience working with ITIL framework and principles
- Ability to identify and execute on improvement areas.
- Strong personality with ownership of the areas you are working with
- Flexible and experienced working with customers in an international environment
- The ability to create overview and keep a cool head in stressed situations
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and other internal colleagues
- A methodical and structured approach
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
SimCorp is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More about working at SimCorp.