We are looking for highly skilled professional to work closely with the Sales and CX teams globally to analyse the need, respond to RFP’s and provide customized demos to prospective clients and here primarily on our newest Datacare service offering .
You will be a trusted advisor to prospects, helping them make optimal decisions about their data management solution design.
As an industry expert you will be required to drive and convince our prospects by articulating the power of Simcorp DataCare Service within an international perspective. Accurately communicating the challenging aspects of regulation, data governance, data mastering and data consolidation with specific relevance on positioning a service offering vs a traditional EDM proposition.
Expertise is required on Enterprise data management (EDM) solutions with ideally a focus on the investment management industry. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of typical data management trends and challenges within a wide variety of size and complexity of clients which include understanding of the main data vendors, data domain expertise for Security, Market Data, Entity, Index, Product and Corporate Action mastering with both a functional and service perspective.
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager Presales Gain. As it is a Global role, please expect some travel globally (approx. 20%)
What you will work on;
- Analyse the prospect’s requirements and translate into the initial Datacare service scope
- Identify potential gaps in the complete data offer and provide feedback to the datacare and product Division
- Use the assessment process to identify strong differentiators against competitors
- Respond to RFP’s in a timely manner, providing compelling and precise information while leveraging standard software tools and work flows
Demos and POC’s
- Delivery Simcorp Datacare presentations, workshops, proof-of-comcept,ensuring high quality and effectively impacting prospect’s decision path
- Articulately communicate the benefits and value of the solution
- Actively shape together with the datacare team our service offering, support on creating sales materials
What you’ll bring;
- Data Management experience, ideally including providing services around data management
- Knowledge or experience with SimCorp products will be considered as an asset
- Data vendor knowledge
- Previous pre-sales/architect experience within a data management function
- Understanding of investment management business flows especially around data flows
- Leverage commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into prospect interactions with messages tailored to stakeholders
- Able to present to a wider audience within IT / Business / Management
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, prospecting and organizational skills
- Ability to produce a solution fit, as well as being able to identify customer specific benefits that will help contribute to a unique business value offering
- Team player
- Willingness and interest to travel
Why Join Simcorp;
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices.. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology.
In Simcorp, we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop.
Are you interested ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than July 20 2020.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.