SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of investment management systems. Coric Engage is our new product that will boost client engagement. Here is a short video that explains how SimCorp adds value to its clients.
You will be part of a recently built agile team specializing in modern web development working closely with our stakeholders and SimCorp’s site reliability engineering team.
Your role is to iteratively deliver value to our clients, by designing and implementing work items using top engineering practices – with your team, as a team.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- You possess more than a year of professional experience within software engineering and web development
- You are eager to continuously learn and improve, you listen to understand not to reply
- You have a positive and constructive approach, you bring a smile and positive vibes with you
- Most importantly, you care about your team, and care about having an enjoyable and decent working environment
Additionally, we expect that you have experience in the following areas
- Building backend (web API’s) using C# .NET Core
- Designing and building solutions on Microsoft Azure - or the desire to learn
You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, and team-spirit. We are part of the Product Division of SimCorp, and here you can learn about how we treasure technology and thrive in an agile organization.
Application and further information
For further information about the application process, please contact Daryna.Blashchuk@simcorp.com .