At SimCorp, we are on a mission to sustain our track record of double-digit long-term growth, while at the same time transforming from a traditional enterprise software company to an ecosystem enabled as-a-service business. This is a bold endeavor that will come with significant challenge and change along the way.
Would you like to support and drive this journey? We are expanding our Group Strategy and Group Communication functions, now recruiting for a Student Assistant position.
As a Student Assistant, you will work with strategic projects and play an important part in shaping and executing our transformation agenda.
In Group Strategy and Group Communications, we are a team of ten professionals with diverse backgrounds headed by the Senior Vice President of Group Strategy, and our work touches the very core of the business transformation that we are going through.
You will work with both our Group Strategy and Group Communications teams, supporting a variety of tasks:
- Corporate strategy processes
- Strategic projects such as Target Operating Models, M&A, functional strategies
- Driving the transformation through change management activities
- Developing and delivering effective presentation material and documents (reports, memos, decision materials, etc.)
- Preparing senior management workshops
- Developing and executing strategic communication plans
- Crafting internal / external communication assets and presentations, including social media
- Providing input for ESG reporting and communication on sustainability activities
- Currently enrolled in a relevant education (e.g. MSc Business Administration, MSc Communication or similar) in the last year of your bachelor or first year of your master’s degree
- Highly self-driven, with strong analytical, communications, and execution skills
- Ability to handle complex problems in a structured manor and break them into relevant and actionable insights
- Some past exposure to several business disciplines such as strategy, transformation, and innovation
- Experience with creating engaging presentations and communications material
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Profound expertise in the Microsoft Office suite
- Creative approach to running an ongoing social media activity
- Knowledge about software development and/or investment management and change management is an advantage
Simcorp is listed on the OMX C25 index in Copenhagen. We are a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest institutional asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, sovereign wealth funds, and treasury.
Here, you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1,900 employees representing 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than December 13, 2020.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.