The Presales Consultant Principal is a key position in influencing the sales and marketing efforts to achieve license revenue targets and the expansion of SimCorp’s profile across Asia Pacific. The Presales Consultant Principal coordinates the functional RFI/RFP process and presentations/demonstrations of SimCorp Dimension to prospective and existing clients.
- Hold regular meetings with clients to understand how they use the system and how they might take advantage of some of the available functionality not already licensed.
- High quality responses to prospective client RFIs (request for information) and RFPs (request for proposal).
- Mapping of requests from the customer with the product and services offered by SimCorp Dimension.
- Prepare and deliver detailed SimCorp Dimension software presentations and workshops to clients and prospects
- Work with the sales team and pre-sales lead to project manage SimCorp Dimension workshops carried out during the sales process and capability of moderating these workshops.
- Ensure detailed information transfer from the sales process to the implementation team after a contract has been signed
- Overall knowledge of all areas in SimCorp Dimension whilst also being an expert in the front office domain.
- Contribute to build out of local and global demonstration databases to reflect how the system should be used by clients in the various verticles; Asset Management, Insurance, SWF, Central Banks, Pension Funds.
- Transfer knowledge to the implementation team during the handover phase
- Provide inputs to product team on market trends and evolving requirements.
- Attend and contribute at weekly sales meetings and reviews.
- Attend relevant client and industry events and assist with marketing programs.
- Attend relevant sales/product/industry training.
Travel as required. The nature of the role, means that it is an inherent requirement of the job that you are available to travel regularly.
- University degree qualified, ideally business or technology.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in investment management within the FSI. Total of no less than 10 years’ FSI experience.
- Domain expertise with Front Office (OMS, PMS, Compliance, Performance, Risk, covering fixed income, equity and derivatives)
- Excellent presentation and communication (both written and oral) skills are essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solution focused attitude, with a drive for results
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Superior business acumen
- Self motivator with the ability to work independently as required
- Relationship builder with good interpersonal effectiveness and a cross functional collaborator.
- Persuasive with strong influencing skills.
- A critical thinker and a continuous learner.
- Customer centric with a consultative style.
- Attention to detail.