Senior Business Consultant - NAIC: Regulatory Center of Excellence
Would you like to join SimCorp’s growing Regulatory Center of Excellence organization as a hands-on Senior Business Consultant for SimCorp’s NAIC Reporting Service and help materialize SimCorp North America’s growth potential in the insurance industry?
SimCorp provides the only truly integrated front-to-back investment management system. Our core product SimCorp Dimension® gives clients a real-time overview of their entire business in one system, enabling them to make better investment decisions. We employee more than 1,500 people globally who support over 180 clients.
SimCorp’s Regulatory Center of Excellence is providing a broad range of services and is now adding NAIC Reporting to its portfolio, which is why we are looking for a (Senior) Business Consultant with solid SimCorp Dimension expertise and good analytical skill who assumes responsibility for keeping SimCorp’s solution up-to-date in collaboration with the NAIC Service Manager and colleagues in different SimCorp locations.
- Successful maintenance and enhancement of SimCorp’s NAIC solution in close collaboration with NAIC Service Manager
- Support the NAIC Service Manager in product managing the solution and service
- Successful implementation and maintenance of our solutions for North American clients
- Cross-functional engagement with local and global teams to ensure efficient analysis of new and upcoming NAIC requirements and run impact assessments on SimCorp Dimension®
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics/IT, Physics, Business, Accounting
- 3+ years of hands-on configuration experience with SimCorp Dimension®
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to bridge the gap between regulatory requirements and the technical implementation in SimCorp Dimension®
- You are a self-starter with strong communication skills and a high degree of team spirit
- Experience in working in a globally distributed organization is a plus
- Experience in SimCorp Dimension®, a focus on IBOR or ABOR or Data Management is a plus
- Experience with statutory accounting and/or NAIC Reporting requirements is a plus
- English language skills are required
WHY JOIN REGULATORY CENTER OF EXCELLENCE?
At Regulatory Center of Excellence you will work with skilled and supportive colleagues who are experts in providing solutions and services to the SimCorp market units globally. The unique combination of market experience in the area of regulations and SimCorp Dimension expertise create an environment of quick learning and continuous change. The global reach of Regulatory Center of Excellence will give you exposure to different market units as well as all parts of SimCorp’s internal organization.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career