SimCorp Asia is seeking an experienced, highly driven and successful Senior Project Manager, to manage the successful implementation of SimCorp Dimension for clients in the APAC region. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for all milestones, phases and go live, in accordance to quality standards, meeting contractual and budget requirements.
The Senior Project Manager may also be expected to work hands-on the system,, involved with analysis and design of business requirements, leading workshops and configuration of SimCorp Dimension.
- Develop and execute project plans including scope, meeting milestones, managing resources, budgets, contractual obligations, escalations, change requests, project status meetings, engagement reviews, quality assurance procedures
- Effectively communicate relevant project information internally to the Leadership Team
- Effectively apply SimCorp’s project management methodology (PMI) and enforce project standards
- Conduct and document thorough post implementation evaluations involving all project members, communicating to relevant parties and implementing improvements for future projects
- Motivate and manage the project team to work together productively maximizing effectiveness
- Stakeholder management ensuring the client is well informed of the project status, setting and managing expectations, high client engagement and meeting customer satisfaction
- Build a knowledge base of the client’s business, organization and objectives
- Analysis of customer’s business requirements to design a solution, mapping workflows and configuring SimCorp Dimension
- Prepare and deliver detailed SimCorp Dimension software presentations and workshops to clients
- Review and ensure quality of configuration in SimCorp Dimension, including compliance with SimCorp best practice solutions, covering a broad area of functionalities
- Responsible for multiple work streams within a project, advising on process improvements for client’s better use of SimCorp Dimension
- Design of test cases and support of the customer during project test phase
- Discover and develop commercial opportunities at clients for module and consultancy sales
You are an engaging, collaborative, and organized Senior Project Manager. You are comfortable working both at executive and operational level, and you have excellent communication skills. As Senior Project Manager, you are result and quality driven and have a passion for being part of a winning team.
- Relevant experience working as Project Manager with commercial acumen
- Solid understanding of investment management processes
- Excellent prioritizing and structuring the variety of tasks
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension implementation projects with workstream responsibilities would be a plus
- PMI certification or interested in obtaining PMI certification
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 11 December 2020
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.