Phoenix is an Agile Release Train (ART) that works on the cloud transformation of SimCorp’s flagship investment management product, SimCorp Dimension.
As a Technical Product Owner in Phoenix ART, you will be a part of the product management community and involved with defining and executing our cloud transformation, together with your team(s), peers, and stakeholders.
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to the Program Backlog in cooperation with the Product Management.
- Align and define the details of the cloud product strategy.
- Own and drive work items, provide clarifications, and prioritization.
- Present and create buy-in for functionality both internally and externally.
- Close cooperation with the Software Architects.
- Communicate new technical capabilities in an easy-to-understand manner.
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Deep interest in cloud solutions and enabling cloud architecture.
- Experience in technical areas such as 3-tier architecture, telemetry and application programming interfaces.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work with up to two teams in parallel as Product Owner, as defined in the scrum guide.
- Appreciation of team accomplishments over personal accomplishments.
- Enjoy working with technology and very skilled software engineers.
Why join SimCorp?
You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently. Being part of SimCorp means that you will work in a diverse, inclusive and highly international environment with curious, capable, courageous and collaborative people, that have a common goal; delivering great products to serve the needs of our customers.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: http://www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager Mette Kvist at +45 35 44 88 00 or email@example.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.