Head of Deal Hub – Enterprise Investment Management Software
Can you see yourself being instrumental in increasing SimCorp’s win rates and mitigate our risks in closed contracts? Are you as a person able to deliver strong results in a matrix organization with a positive influential style? Maybe you are SimCorp’s new Head of Deal Hub.
SimCorp is launching a new global function responsible for managing the bid processes. The function (Deal Hub) will be anchored within the Group Finance function and own the deal shaping and commercial elements whilst ensuring consistent risk management. As the function is new, your first important task will be to create and implement all necessary bid procedures, governance and processes as well as setting up the team consisting of different parts of the organization and ensure a good cooperation with all relevant stakeholders involved.
SimCorp’s XaaS sales transformation has meant we now require this oversight function to own the deal shaping and commercial elements.
- Responsible for centralized process proposal creation, pricing, contracts and solution strategy
- Responsible for implementing a systematic approach to how we address risks associated with new clients or commercial deal decisions
- Create a “war room” and learning from pasts deals to ensure a shorter time to close and fewer deal slippages
- Responsible for achieving a consistent approach to pricing and rebates
- Team management of subject matter, and commercial experts
- Create a structured approach to deal profitability, volatility and forecasting
- Responsible for Risk Management and Risk Assessment (potential liabilities)
- Establish and maintain relationship with the commercial teams
- Solid experience with bid, ideally also with either creating or running a “deal hub” function
- Solid commercial understanding and risk management skills
- Substantial experience in deal shaping, profitability and forecasting
- Experience in enterprise software and services pricing
- Master degree in Finance, Commercial management or similar
To succeed in the role, you must have the ability to deliver strong results in a matrix organization with a positive influential style. Further, you must be an excellent communicator and good at stakeholder management and have the ability to work under pressure and with challenging deadlines.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson (Global Recruitment - 00447738446909. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.