Do you hold solid experience in shaping and running financial data (market and reference data) services and thrive in an everchanging challenging environment, then we can offer you a very exciting opportunity building and leading a global operations team!
We are looking for an experienced manager that will be heading our teams in Singapore, Toronto, Vienna and off shore. SimCorp’s Data Services organization is newly formed and offers many exciting opportunities for establishing the shape of our service, the agility in our offerings and great variation of tasks. Your primary goal will be to secure the long-term focus on operational excellence with focus quality, stability, and scalability. SimCorp’s Data Services are expanding significantly and recruiting should be expected to play a part of the role.
Your operation teams are responsible for executing the collection, composition, control and distributions of data according to the various SLA agreements in place with our customers. Furthermore, they are responsible for adhering to all relevant operational risk, data governance and quality frameworks and managing the client relations in the different regions. The role is responsible for managing the DataCare operations teams globally and reports to the Head Data Services.
Leading the global operation teams, your tasks will be to:
- Lead Data Operations across locations, coordinate the overall delivery with other service areas (e.g. platform services) and take overall delivery accountability
- Drive operational excellence through ensuring operational activities are optimized and effectively balancing quality of service, cost of delivery and operational risk
- Measure and manage operational capacity and actively seek opportunities to create capacity to meet business demands through increasing efficiency and improving operational controls
- Driven and manage operational improvements through client centric process design, ensure consistent implementation across all locations and create operational readiness for new client onboardings
- Manage customer relations, collect feedback and initiate necessary measures to constantly improve customer satisfaction.
- Apply and control operational risk management across all service deliveries in accordance to SOC and other operational risk standards
- Experience and knowledge of financial data services including market and reference data is a prerequisite
- Managing operational service delivery organization on a global scale for multiple customers, preferably in the area of managed data services.
- Experience with operational risk frameworks like SOC minimum 5 years
- People Management experience and strong leadership skills as a coach and motivator
- Process and operational service design and documentation experience
- Experience with EDM platforms and managed data services
- Experience with data vendor feeds, the related compliance (Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, etc.) and display products
- Excellent communication skills in English
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
For additional information about the position, please contact Recruitment Partner Mette Kvist at +45 35 44 88 00. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible and no later than January 20th, 2021. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!