Group IT consists of 48 employees, 14 of whom work at IT Service Desk, placed in 9 SimCorp offices
around the world. Group IT is responsible for delivering, installing, maintaining and supporting SimCorp’s IT infrastructure, applications and offices.
The Service Desk Team delivers high quality service in highly professional and skilled environment, to all SimCorp employees and offices for all services delivered by Group IT.
As an IT Service Specialist in Warsaw, you will be the one SimCorp employees first get in contact with and you therefore play a key role in delivering excellent Service & Support to our colleagues.
The Service Desk Team is our 24/7 SPOC for all Incidents and Service Requests, through tickets, phone or onsite support, in a follow-the-sun setup. As a member of the Service Desk team, you will be participate in both user Service & Support, but also local project work within our infrastructure and business applications.
The position therefore requires a person who thrives on delivering excellent service and support to our users. While at the same time being able to keep an overview of the offices and participate as a coordinator for projects across offices and departments.
You will be part of a truly global team, as you will be our IT employee in Warsaw office, and your manager being situated in Copenhagen.
In the Service Desk Team it is an important part of our day-to-day work, that we maintain close communication, while sharing information and knowledge. This is to be able to give the user the optimal support for both infrastructure and business applications. This position therefore requires a person with strong cooperation and communication skills.
- Onsite IT service & support in the Warsaw office
- Participate in dispatch, phone and incident support for SimCorp globally
- Solve tickets (incidents and service requests) on a global scale
- Keep an overview of local issues and re-occurring issues in cooperation your Manager and Incident Manager
- User-administration and IT Hardware asset management
- Set up and preparing workplaces and work-devices
- Maintainance of printers, course and Video conference rooms
- Purchase of IT equipment for local office - primary contact for local IT equipment suppliers in cooperation with manager and Group Procurement, including local vendor management
- Be the ‘extended hand’ in managing local office infrastructure
- IT training of new employees
- Communicate new features to users in own office
- Yearly budget input
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar position.
- Very Service-minded and have a positive mindset.
- Have a high ‘Sense of Urgency’ and focus in prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Experience with 1st and 2nd line support on infrastructure/Cloud and business applications.
- Experience with IT support across cultures and time-zones.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Platforms & Applications, Citrix, VM-ware, Azure, Salesforce etc.
- Can provide onsite 1st line support for internal users hardware.
- Language skills: English level B2/C1 both written & verbal. (European language scale - CEFR).
- Social and contributing to a good team spirit.
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 31 December 2020
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Talent Acquisition Partner.