We are looking for a Global Head of Digital Marketing to lead successful digital marketing strategies for SimCorp. Important pre-requisites for this role include, business-know-how and creativity to shape SimCorp’s digital marketing agenda. You will quickly and identify quick wins and longer term digital strategies to support our customer experience excellence and new client acquisition goals.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to develop Simcorp.com into a creative platform for customer and prospect engagement
- Improve all digital marketing efforts to support pipeline development and other goals.
- Lead a collaborative, a team of digital and MarTech specialists
- Manage external agencies to successful outcomes
- Develop and establish a comprehensive marketing automation strategy & build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing tools and channels
- Build campaign/ pipeline Return on investment and Measurements and prepare program budget considerations
- Develop specific campaigns to create high levels of customer and prospect interaction
- Create automated drip campaigns – customer journeys and profiling & oversee MarTech tech stack
- Develop SEM and paid digital / social campaigns
- SEO strategy, website management (stability, redundancy and new ideas)
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Experience architecting and implementing successful digital market into supporting support of revenue goals.
- Experience as a Digital Marketing leader, in the financial technology industry or other related B2B organizations or agencies
- Digital marketing skills including website, campaigns, search and social
- Experience with understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software ( SalesForce.com /Pardot)
- Experience uplifting a company’s web presence
- Team management and (written and verbal) skills
- Work across multiple time zones and within matrix ,cross-organizational and cross-cultural team
- Flexibility to travel when possible again
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 26 January 2021
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.