Would you like to become part of SimCorp’s growing Global Support team and work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry?
SimCorp is experiencing a substantial increase in business and to support our growth we are looking for a Global Customer Support Associate. This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of technical disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
The Support Associate will join our Global First Line support team.
Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 180 SimCorp clients world-wide for their SimCorp Dimension® platform as well as deliver the daily operation of SimCorp Dimension® installations for the clients with operational services.
You will be positioned in the first line of global support engagement with our clients – the Unified Service Desk and take part in supporting our clients with queries and handling the operation of SimCorp Dimension® interfaces, service platform and environments including monitoring and the management of file systems, operating systems and virtual machines. As part of your working week, you will longer term participate in a 24/7 duty scheme, hence your flexibility is important.
You will be part of our highly successful Global Customer Support team with dedicated Customer Support Consultants, Developers and Assistants as well as SimCorp’s Global Operation team. The teams are accountable for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times and customer satisfaction.
You will be the initial contact point for our clients seeking support in their daily operations and work very closely with other Associates as well as Support Consultants and Developers.
- Be the “face of SimCorp Support” as the first contact point for our clients. Contact is mainly made via our support portal
- Apply existing solutions to client requests when possible
- Communicate and articulate replies and resolutions to clients in a professional manner
- Hand over enquiries to consultants and developers that are part of the Dynamic Duty of the day for analysis and delivery of a solution
- Work hand in hand with other Customer Support Associates to ensure seamless processes and assistance
- Daily operations for technology platforms, including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar
- Experience in a client-facing role ideally from customer support
- A flair for IT and related problem solving
- Well organized and methodical and used to a fast pace at the workplace
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities
- Enthusiastic and reliable team player enjoying a lively environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (phone and face-to-face)
- Familiarity with MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge of Salesforce would be a distinct advantage
- ITIL experience an advantage
- Some flexibility to work on duty at weekends or public holidays as well as working extended hours
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please send your application in English by clicking our career website no later than .18th February 2020.
Please NOTE in compliance with GDPR, only applications via the system will be processed.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.