Do you want to develop and protect a commercial healthy service organization and work with IT contracts in a Danish based global IT company? Then perhaps an interesting position is awaiting you in SimCorp.
SimCorp's SCDaaS Commercial team supports in all commercial and contractual matters. We are looking for a committed, proactive and organized student who can work closely together with the team to support us in our everyday commercial and contractual dialogue with vendors, clients, internal operation and our sales organization.
The job consists of a mix between administrative tasks and more legal/commercial tasks as further described below:
- Assist in maintaining our global contract management system. You will collect, review and register contracts
- Assist in building and maintaining our obligation management system inside of our contract management system, primarily by analyzing and organizing old and new client and vendor contracts and maintaining documentation of compliance
- Assist in updating and gathering information for our monthly commercial management report for SimCorp Senior Management
- Maintaining contract templates, ensuring that the contracts reflect product changes.
- Assisting SimCorp's Commercial Management with ad-hoc tasks, e.g. creating and updating policies and procedures
We are a team of three people in SCDaaS Commercial Management, which is an integrated part of a fast growing service organization with 50 people. We view ourselves as a cross functional unit with many touchpoints outside the service organization, such as finance, legal, sales and product division.
We take pride in contributing to the growth of SimCorp and SCDaaS with high quality work, but we also have a very friendly way of working together where humor and team spirit is always a big part of our co-operation. Employees can meet up in SimCorp's Flemmings Frikvartér (our bar) and students throughout the house also meet up on a regular basis in their own student community.
The workload is 15-20 hours/week with flexible working hours during exam periods.
You are probably in the process of completing a bachelor or have at least a year left before you finish your master's degree in business administration and commercial law (cand.merc.(jur.)).
As our ideal candidate you:
- Have experience from working with contracts and legal or commercial issues before
- You are a quick learner and enjoy working in a always changing environment
- Go into tasks with a proactive mindset and aren’t afraid to ask questions
- Have strong English communications skills, both verbally and in writing, as SimCorp's corporate and contract language is English
- Are able to work independently, but enjoy being part of a team
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp.
For further information about the position, please contact Emilie Terney Bech, Contract Manager at telephone +45 3544 8800.
(Please include your CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Deadline for applying is 17th of February 2020)