SimCorp Global Professional Services is looking for highly motivated and skilled Implementation Test Consultant with Financial Industry experience and interest in implementation, validation and testing of financial software in Client’s environment. You will work in our global Validation and Test delivery unit which consists of skilled test team working in Kyiv, Warsaw and Sales department located in Copenhagen. This Team is a client facing part of the SimCorp Global Services organization.
The goals of the Implementation Test Consultant are to analyze simple to complex business requirements, design and execute test cases, conduct demos to Customer, ensure incident management and test results reporting.
Being part of the new team, you will have a great opportunity to use your test expertise combined with strong logical thinking and a service-oriented mindset. We will work together to ensure that our customers gain the maximum benefit out of their investment.
As an Implementation Consultant should be able:
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementation processes, including design, configuration, integration, and test
- Analyze and understand Implementation Project artifacts, i.e. Customer's requirements, Design and Configuration documentation, Test Plan and Test Strategy etc.
- Collaborate closely with SimCorp Dimension implementation consultants and Customer on test preparation and test execution stages, test reporting, defects handling etc.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases based on analyzed project artifacts
- Execute, monitor and control prepared test cases and thoroughly report actual test outcomes vs expected results
- Provide incident management for failed tests via reporting detected issues and carrying them out through the whole defect lifecycle
- Driving demos to Customers giving an insight to how configuration of various modules of SimCorp Dimension System works
Your qualifications and personal competencies
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths, Science or Engineering
- Test or Implementation experience in Financial Software or similar will be a plus
- Understanding of financial markets (stocks, bonds, FX, derivatives) and asset management industry
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel) and an interest in IT in general
- Ability to work independently as well as in a structured team
- High analytical capacity
- At least Upper-intermediate English (Note: Implementation Test requires continuous communication both with Implementation Team and Customer. Each Consultant should be ready to communicate freely with SimCorp consultants and Customer)
- Good understanding of software implementation project artifacts, Software Testing Life Cycle, Incident Management processes, standard test deliverables
- Experience and knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Interest in the Finance Software industry and the capacity to get knowledge in new areas
- Good at keeping deadlines and work within a tight time schedule
- Initiative team player with analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a solution-focused attitude
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.