SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 200 customers all over the world use the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension, to manage their assets. SimCorp's Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe. Around 500 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and UK.
The Front Office group is responsible for delivering functionality within the Portfolio Management, Trading and Compliance solutions, several of the focus areas in SimCorp Dimension. You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it is imperative to be a strong team player.
Lead Architects support development by providing, communicating and evolving the broader technology and architectural foundation of the solutions, helping System Architect with mentoring and technical leadership within Front Office. While providing a general view of system architecture, the architects enable teams by empowering them to make local decisions, allowing a faster flow of work and better economics.
- Help System Architect with planning and developing the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of solutions and explore solution alternatives
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Operate within the Economic Framework to validate the economic impact of design decisions
- Obtain specialist knowledge within the Front Office area of product architecture
- Responsible for safeguarding and alignment with the Reference Architecture within Front Office
- Responsible for defining and facilitating refinement of technical enabler features
- Working as mentor for Tech Leads within Front Office
- Support the implementation of technical enabler features with teams and/or Tech Leads
- Support teams in improving development practices
- Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in programming, including multiple years of development in C#
- Proven ability to provide an architechtural view, backed up with arguments and architectural blueprint documents
- Able to teach and mentor skills such as test first programming
- You can demonstrate the skills and mindset required to build and maintain reliable CI pipelines and can instill these principles within teams
- Deep insight into the .NET framework and object-oriented software design and knowledge of multiple programming languages
- Basic knowledge in or curiosity to learn other programming languages, such as APL
- Ability to work with and develop complex system architecture
- A background as a data scientist or a master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or similar
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices, values and principles is a must
- A high sense of quality, attention to detail, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.