With over 1,800 employees - mostly economists, mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists - we are market leaders in the provision of first-class IT solutions for the leading companies in the investment management industry. The front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension®, is used by over 190 customers worldwide to map their business processes in wealth management.
As a Consultant, you will become part of our Customer Service with teams in Bad Homburg, Zurich and Vienna. The focus is on professional advice and support for our customers: The goal is a long-term, profitable and partnership-oriented customer relationship as well as continuously high customer satisfaction.
The entire range of investment management is opened to you in a two-month introductory program. The centerpiece is the three-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy, including at our headquarters in Copenhagen, where you can 'hands-on' deal with our software and the financial mathematical background. Your entry is also supported by a coach.
Responsibility and role
Afterwards, the focus of your varied work is:
- Advice on the business processes represented in SimCorp Dimension® as well as analysis and correction of problems.
- Independent implementation of smaller projects
- Customer care through regular on-site visits
- Establishing excellent customer relationships and working in partnership
- Participation in cross-customer Customer Services initiatives
- Specialist areas in Customer Services: financial instruments and their valuation, trading and securities trading, portfolio management, risk and performance analysis, compliance (compliance with regulatory requirements), transaction processing and portfolio management, (fund) accounting and reporting
In the medium term, you will become a Service Delivery Manager and take on control and planning tasks for one or more customers.
You enjoy delving deeply into technical questions in the financial sector and understanding them in our software. Because a task only becomes really exciting for you when others have already given up. You are interested in the business processes at fund companies, insurance companies and banks. In addition, you bring with you:
- University degree or doctorate in (business) mathematics / computer science, physics or economics
- Service orientation paired with an understanding of customer needs and commercial aspects
- Pronounced analytical competence and a high level of abstraction
- High motivation to solve challenging questions
- Good technical understanding and high IT affinity
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers as well as sharing your knowledge
- Strong communication skills, commitment and confidence in dealing with customers
- Ability to organize yourself well in an environment with diverse and varied tasks
- Fluency in German and very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 3-4 days per week)
By working at SimCorp you will become an internationally sought-after expert. This gives you the best opportunities to open up further career prospects, for example in the sale of software and services or in management at an international level.
We offer an excellent training program, which includes a Services Academy with tailor-made training for our consultants and mentoring programs. In addition, you have the option of obtaining a certification as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) or a certification in project management.
What makes working at SimCorp so special?
At SimCorp you work together with highly qualified and helpful colleagues in a global company: more than 50 nationalities at locations in over 20 countries. The balance between work and private life is important to us: We offer individual flexibility, including through home office and a sabbatical program. We maintain an informal way of communication and take on our tasks with commitment, team spirit and humor. We also organize regular social "Sim" activities in the field of sports, wellness, social and team building.
For further information about the job you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on +49 6172 924039 . Please apply online by submitting your CV and diplomas/references as well as indicating your salary expectation and earliest possible start date.