Investment Portfolio Manager sales expert wanted to drive go-to-market strategy
Do you have strong expertise within Portfolio Management in the investment management industry? Do you have experience from sales or marketing positions at software vendors targeting the Front Office functions at Investment Managers and do you understand the key drivers for investing in new solutions to support the Portfolio Management process? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a senior sales or product profile with strong experience in selling into the Portfolio Management or Front Office functions in the Investment Management industry. Your core task will be to drive the continued effort around branding and go-to-market effort for SimCorp’s market leading Front Office solution.
You will be responsible for the ongoing market sizing and segmentation, the competitive analysis and identifying the core compelling events and business challenges driving the future investments for the Front Office of Asset Managers and Asset Owners globally. Based on these you will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy including the core marketing messaging and sales enablement to be applied, and you will be active in the execution of this strategy both as speaker in webinars and conferences and onsite at clients supporting strategic deals.
You will be part of the go-to-market (GTM) group in SimCorp that is responsible for defining and driving go-to-market strategies for SimCorp’s offerings globally and the verticalization of SimCorp’s offer. The group will consist of GTM Industry experts and GTM experts for each of SimCorp’s core offerings.
Your responsibilities include:
- Market sizing and segmentation – maintain an updated view on prospects and gather client insights to understand the coming market opportunities for SimCorp.
- Messaging – identifying core challenges and desired outcomes in the market and linking these to SimCorp’s market leading Front Office solution
- Apply the defined messaging to lead generation content and sales material
- Work with existing clients to understand all the value adding parts of the SimCorp offering.
- Updating competitor insights within the industry
- Tracking and monitoring of the sales pipeline globally on SimCorp Front Office offerings and support the sales organization in strategic deals
Alignment across the organization is key for success in this role, and you will be a central expert that will be visible in the organization – facing both clients and the internal SimCorp organization. You will be measured on achieved sales targets within the Front Office area.
- Min. 10 years of experience selling into the Front Office function at Asset Managers and Asset Owners with a successful track record.
- Experience from a successful Portfolio Manager function in an Investment Management organization.
- Strong Subject Matter Expertise in the Portfolio Management value chain and key understanding of the importance of the optimal system support for these processes.
- Strong insight into the software landscape for Portfolio Management.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people
- Great communication skills
We treasure technology
Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world's GDP. Founded in 1971, we're headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you'll have 1700 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best developer you can be.
On our website you can see some of the daily treasures that are part of working at SimCorp.
For additional information about the position, please contact Jon Irgens at +45 35 44 88 00 or Michael Paterson at +447738446909. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.