SimCorp is a leading global provider of software for the financial industry and employs over 1,600 people.
The publicly listed company is headquartered in Copenhagen and has subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, Australia and the US. Our products are market-leading and are used by more than 200 customers worldwide to manage their assets.
Responsibility and role:
The Senior Manager Accounting & Compliance DACH is a key role within SimCorp’s EMEA operations and has full accounting ownership of 6 legal entities within the region eg. Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Luxembourg
We are in a period of rapid growth where the increasing complexity and size of our sales, across international borders, requires a keen eye for detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and strong relevant experience of local taxes and compliance.
In return, you will enjoy the satisfaction of partnering a successful, industry leading management team in a company that values its employees and encourages development.
You will lead a team in Bad Homburg, Vienna and India who are all dedicated, committed and enjoy their work.
• Ownership of all accounting and reporting activities in local GAAP as well as IFRS
• Year-end statutory accounting and tax
• Monthly and quarterly reporting to group finance, including quarterly tax reporting
• Oversight of bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
• Transfer pricing
• Responsibility for administration and preparation of financial statements
• Lead contact with clients on accountancy matters and liaising with third parties
• Lead the continuous improvement of the finance department
• Manage and mentor the local Finance Team (with full line-management responsibility)
• Proven accounting experience in a leadership role with a similar level of responsibility. Ideally from a consultancy/software company/professional services organization.
• Strong IFRS knowledge
• Prepare local reporting and taxes
• Support locals tax audits
• Team management/leadership experience valued highly
• Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines, while maintaining close attention to detail
• Constant focus on quality and client service
• Excellent team player, ability to fit into the Finance team as well as the wider company
• Good communication skills
• Qualified accountant eg. Bilanzbuchhalter
• University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent will be nice to have but not mandatory
• Experience with accounting systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Workday
What makes working at SimCorp so special?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorper you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
SimCorp is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you are interested please do apply online and we will be in touch within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any specific questions please reach out to Azeta GUITI Talent Acquisition Partner, on firstname.lastname@example.org