At SimCorp, People are our first priority, and we have a world class HR team to support the employee journey. Our global HR team consisting of around 50 colleagues worldwide are split into HR Operations, HR Business Partnering and Centres of Expertise. The HR Business Partners are located throughout the globe supporting our local market units, while at the same time cooperating globally to ensure consistent service offerings, development and implementation of global tools and much more.
Our APAC Human Resources Lead will spearhead the delivery of all HR services to our units in APAC, supporting the business reaching their goals as well as making them ready for current and future transformations. To support this journey, we are looking for someone with broad HR business partner experience, preferably within the professional services and consulting industries. The ideal candidate must have a proven record of success working with leaders at all levels on a variety of issues from performance and talent enablement, change management, culture development, employee relations, compensation and recruitment.
SimCorp APAC consists of 70+ employees that work across two offices in Singapore and Sydney. SimCorp holds 16 clients in the APAC region and continues to grow its footprint across Asia. The HR Lead for SimCorp APAC will report directly to the Global Head of HR in SimCorp with a dotted line to the Managing Director for the APAC Market Unit.
- Responsible for defining and implementing strategic HR initiatives and projects in APAC linked to business strategy and aligned to overall HR strategy in SimCorp.
- Is an integrated business partner and trusted advisor to the APAC leadership teams through coaching, supporting and challenging managers to enhance workforce performance, foster strategic people enablers such as talent, leadership, learning and culture, diversity, equality and inclusion, as well as develop people solutions to achieve the organisations objectives.
- The HR Lead is responsible for, organizational design and reviews, performance management, compensation and benefits, and partners with the Global Centres of Excellence on our core offerings such as talent and retention strategies, capability building, and compensation.
- Coordinate with HR Services to ensure consistent, coherent delivery across the APAC Market Unit ensuring that activities are tied to business strategy.
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption of global HR processes/tools/projects in APAC, including Workday, employee engagement and performance tools.
- Responsible for compliance on all Employee Relations: Employment contracts, compensation, benefits, law, working conditions, international assignments.
- Act as a change enabler and support managers in effectively managing change to drive business results whilst focusing on the well-being and engagement of the teams throughout such changes.
- In collaboration with Global HR, facilitate employee and professional development processes, concepts and workshops for teams and managers.
- Drive a powerful performance culture by supporting performance management, succession and potential strategies, concepts and processes..
You have solid experience within the core HR disciplines including recruitment, HR development, performance management and compensation & benefits. You have a track record in change management initiatives. You have excellent communication skills, which enable you to present complex issues in a simple and relevant manner.
You are a strong relationship builder at all levels and can make tough decisions when needed, and at the same time keep the respect and close working relationships intact. Your actions underline that you put people first and you work actively to promote an inclusive culture.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience in working as HR Business Partner, preferably in a fintech or professional services company.
- Knowledge around Singaporean and preferably also Australian employment law.
- Experience working in international organizations and working in a matrix organization across countries and cultures.
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with business leaders and a role model for values, ethics and integrity.
- Result oriented with the ability to work with and prioritize between several topics at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Analytical and logical mind-set.
- Strong track record of delivery of complex multi-discipline change programs, including cultural changes.