Are you looking for a truly interesting consultant role at the interface of Finance & IT? Then start your career at SimCorp!
With more than 1.900 employees – mostly with a background in economics, mathematics, physics and computer science – we are market-leading in providing first-class IT solutions to the top companies in the investment management industry. The front to back solution, SimCorp Dimension®, is used world-wide for reflecting business processes in investment management.
The Service Delivery Consultant roles in the Managed Services department help clients operate and maintain SimCorp Dimension® through an expansive service catalogue offering, spanning application operational services, business services, technical and cloud services. The services are proactive and extend beyond the classic support, as part of a closer relationship with our customers to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition, while at the same time delivering tangible value for clients. In your role as Service Delivery Associate you will report to the Senior Manager, Managed Services – Asset Owner & Banking.
In our unique two-months’ introductory program, you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system: At the heart is the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy. Your induction will also be supported by a coach.
- Consulting as regards the business processes reflected in SimCorp Dimension® as well as analyzing and solving defined problems and requirements in these fields
- Conducting small projects at clients to deliver additional value-adding services
- Delivering service and support onsite at the client at regular intervals to provide answers and solutions
- Building up excellent client relations and a collaboration based on partnership
- Contributing to initiatives to ensure high standards in Managed Services
- Delivering courses for clients
- In the longer run leading small projects or contributing to projects of medium size and scope through substantial contributions to project framing, often with interfaces to other disciplines
- University degree in mathematics, computer science, physics, economics, or similar qualification
- An apprenticeship in a bank could be of advantage
- Interest in the financial industry and investment management and keen to learn about the business processes at asset owners and banks
- High motivation to solve complex challenges
- IT affinity and a good grasp of technological aspects
- Desire to share your knowledge
- Good communication skills and confidence in building up trustful client relations
- Analytical and structured work style
- German mother tongue level and fluency in English
- Readiness to travel (50%)
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. We offer excellent career opportunities which you may wish to explore at a later stage, for example in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level.
We offer an excellent training program with tailor-made trainings for our consultants as well as mentoring programs. You will also obtain relevant certifications.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work for SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply online as soon as possible.