Do you want to be a key player in SimCorp Dimension® projects and part of a team of professionals with a proven track record in delivering successful projects?
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are looking for a Senior business consultant to join our EMEA Consulting Services team which strives for consulting excellency, efficiency in configuration and standardization, knowledge sharing and collaboration across divisions and market units. You will be part of the Accounting Book of Records (ABOR) Service Line. This Service Line is responsible for the implementation of accounting solutions in SimCorp Dimension and for our clients.
As part of your induction you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
You will take over a range of tasks in a project team: :
- Your main mission consists in advising and assisting clients with the use of SimCorp Dimension in their daily operational work. You act as a facilitator between the end-users of financial institutions and their new financial system dealing with their specific business requirements and covering the complete value chain of asset management.
- You conduct workshops to explore client requirements working with clients and SimCorp’s team to help capture, define and suggest the most adapted solution;
- You build, deliver and test configuration work in aspects of SimCorp Dimension based on client requirements (mainly but not exclusively in fund accounting and accounting)
- You advise on process improvements through better use of Simcorp Dimension and you contribute to improve and document best practices for implementations
- You follow the budget of your stream and coordinate the team you work with
- You constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients’ business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal value/ outcome out of their Simcorp Dimension usage
- You contribute to the knowledge sharing within service line projects and tasks;
- You work in close cooperation with the project manager and have key role in leading projects to success
- You identify opportunities to offer tailored services beyond the project scope to our customers in your role as a trusted advisor
- You contribute to improving best practices for implementation processes and promote topics across projects
You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. You have in-depth knowledge about the business at asset managers, fund managers, insurers or banks. In addition you bring with you:
- Degree in economics, (economic) mathematics/computer science or similar qualification
- Work experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant from asset managers, asset servicers, insurance or consulting firms (5 years minimum)
- You are familiar with investment accounting within Europe (IAS39, IFRS9, local Gaap) / fund accounting
- Ideally you are familiar with the implementation of software which is similar to SimCorp Dimension®
- Autonomous and analytical way of working
- Strong communication and consulting skills and a high degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus (Italian, Spanish, German...)
- Willingness to travel
- Team spirit and a talent to share your knowledge
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level.
We offer an excellent training program including a Services Academy with tailor-made trainings for our consultants as well as mentoring programs. In addition you have the opportunity/possibility to obtain a certification in project management or as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work to SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner,. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.