SimCorp is a leading provider of highly specialized software and expertise for the investment industry. SimCorp enables global investment management organization to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth through development and implementation of its integrated and market-leading financial software solution SimCorp Dimension. SimCorp is headquartered in Copenhagen with subsidiaries and branches represented worldwide. As a global company with more than 180 clients, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with a product that helps customers perform the many tasks needed to stay ahead in today's international financial markets.
At SimCorp, jobs within Services deliver the implementation and operation of SimCorp Dimension at the client, as well as developing new client service solutions. Activities include implementation, testing, configuration, upgrading and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension. They also include operational account management, as well as the development and implementation of standards, targets and customer feedback principles.
About the role
The Service Delivery Consultant roles within SCDaaS are responsible for helping clients operate and maintain SimCorp Dimension through a cloud-based offering. The services are proactive and extend beyond the classical support as part of a closer relationship with our customers to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition, while at the same time delivering tangible business value for clients.
As a Service Delivery Consultant, you:
- Can handle most situations independently, receiving minimal guidance
- Actively seek advise and support from peers and seniors on more complex issues
- Apply subject matter knowledge to solve common business issues by leveraging practices and procedures covered by precedents or defined policies
- Can recognize and act responsibly on situations, enabling escalations, as necessary
- Are comfortable working cross functionally on both routine and non-routine tasks
- Guide internal and external contacts on defined usage of SimCorp Dimension
- Provide solutions and deploying standard SCDaaS services
- Support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SCDaaS
- Participating in a 24x7 FTS model; and is flexible to provide after-hours support.
- Communicate effectively and document KB articles.
- Can work with customers on standard tasks and issues
- Understand the overall nature of the business; recognize inter-dependencies between functions
- Have minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Experience with large financial services software products such as e.g. SimCorp Dimension
- Understand mission-critical applications and HA environments
- Problem analysis and issue resolution of known systemic errors
- Performed regular maintenance and update of multiple environments
E.g. version upgrades, apply patches and INS files, perform refresh, job scheduling
- Assess requirements; Identify services or products to improve operations
- Participated in domain teams and contributed to operational maturity/knowledge creation
- Experienced with cloud-based platform/infrastructure services
- Experienced with ITIL and Service Desk solutions like RemedyForce, ServiceNow, or JIRA
- IT-based education (Bachelor or higher)
- ITIL v3/v4 certified preferred
Please submit your resumé in our application system by using the link. We process applications at ongoing basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible and latest by September 28th 2020. Would you like to know more about the role, please contact Recruitment Partner Mette Kvist at email@example.com.
Why join SimCorp
You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently. Being part of SimCorp means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering great products to serve the needs of our customers.