Are you a full-stack developer by heart? Then turn your passion for coding into a career in one of our Scrum teams.
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 200 customers all over the world use the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. SimCorp's Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. Around 500 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, UK, Italy and Austria.
As a Developer you will become part of one of our cross functional Scrum teams. Your team is responsible for delivering functionality within SimCorp Dimension®. You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it is imperative to be a great team player.
Your working day as a Developer at SimCorp will be full of variety: You will apply your talent to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Developing new core functionality to support the business modules and continuous improvements to the existing code base
- Working with Product Management to refine new features
- Working as part of your Scrum team to reach the definition of done with each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
- A master's degree/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- You are welcome to apply even if you have only recently graduated from university: some practical coding experience is required combined with great talent
- Programming experience in object-oriented languages preferably in C# using .NET framework and curiosity to learn more programming languages such as APL.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with and develop complex architecture front and back end
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices, values and principles is a plus
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you will be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best developer you can be.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorper you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
SimCorp is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Rita Jeziorowski on +49 6172 9240-39. If you wish to apply, please submit your application via our online system. In your cover letter please state briefly why you are interested in the vacant position and why you feel you are qualified for the job (skills, experience).
To make sure you receive our emails, please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your email contacts. Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. Incoming applications will be processed continually.