SimCorp is a leading provider of highly specialized software and expertise for the investment industry. SimCorp enables global investment management organization to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth through development and implementation of its integrated and market-leading financial software solution SimCorp Dimension. SimCorp is headquartered in Copenhagen with subsidiaries and branches represented worldwide. As a global company with more than 180 clients, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with a product that helps customers perform the many tasks needed to stay ahead in today's international financial markets
At SimCorp, jobs within Services deliver the implementation and operation of SimCorp Dimension at the client, as well as developing new client service solutions. Activities include implementation, testing, configuration, upgrading and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension. They also include operational account management, as well as the development and implementation of standards, targets and customer feedback principles.
About the role
The Service Delivery Consultant roles within SCDaaS are responsible for helping clients operate and maintain SimCorp Dimension through a cloud-based offering. The services are proactive and extend beyond the classical support as part of a closer relationship with our customers to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition, while at the same time delivering tangible business value for clients.
As a Senior Service Delivery Consultant, you hold most of the competencies:
- Skilled senior professional working in global organization. Participating in a 24x7 FTS model; and is flexible to provide after-hours support.
- Contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension.
- Experienced working in a matrixed organization that involves both internal and external organizations and/or stakeholders. Providing solutions and deploying SCDaaS services.
- Ensure SLA and CSAT targets are achieved
- Excellent communication skills and is comfortable with process/technical documentation
- Contributes through technical knowledge and has impact on the results
- Contributes to wider decision making; including the development of practice, process, and procedures
- Provide instruction or coach less experienced professionals.
- Works independently and understands the business
- Provides solutions based on a keen assessment of the business requirements
- Lead small projects or contributes/influences projects of moderate size and scope through substantial contributions to project framing, often with moderately complex interfaces to other disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Technical expertise with large financial services software products such as SimCorp Dimension
- Operational experience of mission-critical applications and HA environments
- Worked together with large hosting providers having global footprints
- Experienced working in a cloud environment and demonstrable knowledge of key components/tools supporting an integrated business platform:
- E.g. dB, VMWare, Citrix, Job Scheduling, Network Interfaces, Middleware
- Worked with cloud services like AWS or Azure
- Operational expertise through IT Service Management
- Experienced with Service Desk solutions like RemedyForce, ServiceNow, or JIRA
- Additional qualifications:
- IT-based education (Bachelor or higher)
- ITIL v3/v4 certified preferred
Please submit your resumé in our application system by using the link. We process applications at ongoing basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible and latest by October 5th 2020. Would you like to know more about the role, please contact Recruitment Partner Mette Kvist at email@example.com.
Why join SimCorp
You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently. Being part of SimCorp means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering great products to serve the needs of our customers.